IIT Goa Recruitment 2020-21 | Indian Institute of Technology Goa Jobs Career Notification 2020-21 Apply for Non Teaching Staff Vacancies
Get the latest B.Tech./ B.E. Graduate Govt Jobs Vacancy in Goa through IIT Goa Non Faculty Recruitment 2020-21
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Indian Institute of Technology Goa, Indian Institute of Technology Goa, Goa College of Engineering Campus, Farmagudi, Ponda. After B.Tech./ B.E. in Civil Engineering, Graduation eligible Candidates may apply for 11 position of Registrar, Junior Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Superintending Engineer Non Faculty Vacancies in IIT Goa till 30th June, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Non Faculty IIT Goa Recruitment 2020-21 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
|IIT Goa Recruitment 2020-21 Administrative, Technical Posts Details:|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Superintendent Group-B||01|
|Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell) Group-B||01|
|Junior Assistant Group-C||06|
|Superintending Engineer Group-A||01|
|Technical Superintendent (Chemistry) Group-B||01|
Educational Qualification for IIT Goa Recruitment 2020-21:
- Registrar: Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Junior Superintendent: Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the qualifying degree. For applicants with Master’s degree, normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards experience.
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha Prakoshth/ Hindi Cell): Bachelor Degree with Hindi as a main subject from recognized University/ institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR Bachelor Degree with English as a main subject from a recognized University/ Institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level
- Junior Assistant: Bachelors’ degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and management.
- Superintending Engineer: M. Tech. / M.E, B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Technical Superintendent (Chemistry): M.Sc. or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of one year after the degree. OR Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech. / B.E.) in appropriate discipline with relevant experience of four years after the degree.
Age Limit for IIT Goa Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Junior Superintendent/ Junior Superintendent/ Technical Superintendent||32 Years|
|Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Superintending Engineer||50 Years|
Relaxation in age limit to reserved categories as per GOI norms.
Non Faculty Application Fee by Online Mode:
IIT Goa Non Teaching Position Salary:
|Name of the Post||Pay-Level (as per 7th CPC)|
|Registrar||Level 14 (144200-218200)|
|Junior Superintendent||Level 6 (35400 – 112400)|
|Junior Assistant||Level 3 (21700 – 69100)|
|Superintending Engineer||Level 12 ((78800-209200)|
|Technical Superintendent||Level 6 (35400 – 112400)|
For Group-C and Group-B posts, the applicants shall be required to pass a test of proficiency in the relevant discipline. Final selection will be made on the basis of written test subject to qualifying test of proficiency.
The Selection on Group-A posts shall be made through written test and/or Interview of eligible short-listed candidates.
How to Apply for IIT Goa Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may Apply Online through link https://www.iitgoa.ac.in/career.php?pg=non_faculty on or before 30th June, 2020.
The applicants applying for the post of Registrar and Superintending Engineer on Deputation/ foreign service term, shall forward a printed copy of the application through proper channel after filling up the online application form, The envelope to be super-scribed as “Application for the post of __” on or before 31st July, 2020 to below Address:
The Office In-Charge (Recruitment), Indian Institute of Technology Goa, At GEC Campus, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa – 403401.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing up online application form for IIT Goa Recruitment 2020.
Important Date and Notification for IIT Goa Recruitment 2020-21:
|Last Date for Apply Online Application||30th June, 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Other Govt Jobs in Goa 2020-21||Click Here|