TNFDC Chennai Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Manager Vacancy
Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science Jobs in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department 2020-21 Apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in TNFDC Recruitment Chennai Tamilnadu
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by The Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation – TNFDC Limited, Chennai Tamilnadu. The candidates who possess the Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science, Science Degree with Zoology May Apply Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Manager Vacancies in TNFDC Chennai on or before 10th February 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the TNFDC Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
TNFDC Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Level Pay|
|a.||Assistant Manager||12||Level 13 (Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500/-)|
|c.||Total no of Vacancy||12 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
For Assistant Manager Posts:-
- Must possess a Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
- Must Possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai. or
- Must possess a certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or
- Marine Fisheries Classes conducted by the Government of India. or
- Must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or
- Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as Main subject;
Age limit as on 1st January, 2020:
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs]||Below 30 years|
|MBC / DC, BCM and BC||Below 32 years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs and DWs of all|
|Below 35 years|
|SCs, SC(A), STs, MBC/DC, BCM,|
BC and DWs of all Castes
|No Maximum Age Limit for candidates who passed HSC / DIPLOMA/ DEGREE|
Salary for Assistant Manager Post in TNFDC:
Level 13 (Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500/-).
Application Fee for TNFDC Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in applying DNFDC Recruitment of Assistant Manager Posts Have to Pay Application Fee As OC / BC / BCM & MBC/DNC Category Candidates have to Pay Application Fee of Rs.500/- and SC/ SC (A)/ ST, Differently Abled (Irrespective of Community) should pay Rs.250/- through Online Mode.
Selection Procedure in TNFDC Recruitment Chennai:
Selection will be made through Interview/ online Written Test or both.
How to Apply for TNFDC Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Apply Online through link
https://tnfdcl.onlineregistrationform.org/TNFDCL/index.jsp on or before 10th February, 2020.
Supporting Documents to be kept ready before applying online for TNFDC Vacancy:
- Photo 20 KB – 60 KB JPG or JPEG Format
- Signature 10 KB – 30 KB JPG or JPEG Format
- 10th/ X Certificate Not More Than 200 KB PDF Format
- 12th/ XII Certificate Not More Than 200 KB PDF Format
- Community Certificate Not More Than 200 KB PDF Format and other relevant Documents, Complete details visit official notification of TNFDC Recruitment
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing up online application form for TNFDCL Recruitment Chennai Career 2020.
TNFDC Chennai Address
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited, Integrated Office Complex for Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department No.571, 4th Floor, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600035
|Last date of online application submission||10th February 2020|
|Official Advertisement of TNFDC Recruitment||Click here|