ARO Hisar Army Recruitment Rally 2020 at Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium Sirsa From 30th July to 8th August 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12th, Intermediate Pass Govt. job opportunities in Haryana through ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Hisar, Haryana. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to District of Hisar, Jind, Fatehabad and Sirsa In Haryana can apply Online for the post of Indian Soldier General Duty (Sol GD), Indian Gorkha and Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Sol CLK/ SKT) Vacancy From 31 May 2020 to 14 July 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 15th to 29th July 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa Haryana 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, Application form, Age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti or Sarkari Army Job 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Haryana, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa 2020 Complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier (GD) General Duty||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
|Soldier General Duty (Oustees of Bhakra Dam)||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
|Indian Gorkha (All Category)||As applicable in their category|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Oustees of Bhakra Dam)||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream|
Educational Qualification for Army Jobs in Sirsa District
- Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Indian Gorkha (All Category): As applicable in their
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered for ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa.
Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier General Duty (Oustees of Bhakra Dam)||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Indian Gorkha||As applicable in their category||157||48||77 (+5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½-23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (Oustees of Bhakra Dam)||17 ½-23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||162||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
Relaxation in Physical Standards for Sarkari Army Job Sirsa 2020:
|Name of the Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
Selection Procedure in ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa :
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site):
1.6 Km Run:-
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec: 60 Marks
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec: 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups): Minimum 6 Pull Ups need to qualify
10 – 40 Marks, 9 – 23 Marks, 8 – 27 Marks, 7 – 21 Marks, 6 – 16 Marks
How to Join ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 31 May 2020 to 14 July 2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 30 July 2020 to 08 August 2020 at Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Sirsa, Haryana. For any clarification the applicant may contact on Telephone Number (ARO, Hisar) – 01662-223567, 7357757382
Sirsa Army Recruitment Rally Address:
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Outdoor Stadium Sector 20, Huda, Sirsa, Haryana 125055
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa 2020. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Dates for Sirsa Army Jobs 2020:
|Date of Apply Online Registration:||31 May 2020 to 14 July 2020|
|Date of Army Recruitment Rally Sirsa Haryana||30 July 2020 to 08 August 2020|
|Venue of Army Recruitment Rally||Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium Sirsa|
|Official Notification of ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa||Click Here|
Important Documents for Army Recruitment Rally Sirsa 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site for ARO Hisar Army Rally Bharti Sirsa:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate: Bonafide Himachal/ Native Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/ District Magistrate
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.