Indian Army Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana Punjab From 7th to 16th April 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 10th Pass 12th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Punjab through ARO Ludhiana Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020-21
Note:- Recruitment Rally at Ludhiana Planned from 07 Apr will now be held from 20 Nov to 29 Nov 2020
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ludhiana, Punjab. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to Ludhiana, Moga, Roopnagar & SAS Nagar (Mohali) districts of Punjab can apply Online for the post of Indian Soldier GD, General Duty Technical, Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Clerk/ Store Keeper Vacancies on or before 22 March 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 23 March, 2020 to 03 April, 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the Army Recruitment Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, Application form, Age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Punjab, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Army Recruitment Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020 10th 12th Pass Bharti Punjab complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier (GD) General Duty||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream|
|Soldier Tech NA||10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science|
- Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with min 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant:– 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% marks in each subject.
Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/ listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for Army Recruitment Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||170||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
Applicants hailing from Kandi Area are eligible for following relaxation in physical standards subject to producing system generated Kandi Area Certificate duly signed by SDM. NO Manual certificates will be accepted:-
(a) Height :-
(i) Sol GD – 163 Cms
(ii) Sol Tech & Sol Tech (Avn/Amn) – 163 Cms
(iii) Sol Tech (NA) – 163 Cms
(iv) Sol Clk / SKT – 162 Cms
(b) Weight – 48 Kgs
(c) Chest – 77 Cms
Relaxation in Physical Standards for Army Recruitment Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana:
|Name of the Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
How to Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 07-02-2020 to 22-03-2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 7th-04-2020 to 16-04-2020 at Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana Punjab.
For any clarification the applicant may contact our helpline number- 0161-2412123.
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020.
In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Dates for Army Recruitment Rally Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana 2020:
|Last Date for Apply Online Registration:||22 March, 2020|
|Date of Army Rally Bharti Ludhiana||7th to 16th April 2020|
|Venue of Army Rally Bharti||Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana|
|Official Notification of Army Rally Bharti Ludhiana||Click Here|
Important Documents for Army Recruitment Rally Ludhiana 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them To The Army Rally Bharti Dholewal Military Station Ludhiana Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate With Photograph Issued By Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate Affixed With Photograph Of The Candidate Issued By The Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrolment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.