TNAU Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Programme Assistant, Driver & Other Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
TNAU Recruitment 2020 – Applications are invited for the posts of Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Driver in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore through online mode
TNAU Recruitment 2020-21 Latest Jobs Vacancy. There is a new recruitment that has been announced by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is an agricultural university located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply for Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Driver Vacancies in TNAU Coimbatore.
Read all the details and requirements for the TNAU Recruitment 2020-21, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Or Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2020-21, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
TNAU Recruitment 2020 Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Programme Assistant, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Driver
Number of Post: 44
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|Programme Assistant (Computer)||02|
|Programme Assistant (Technical)||04|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||14|
|Last Date||9th November, 2020|
Educational Qualification for TNAU Recruitment 2020-21
- Programme Assistant (Computer): B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application / Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. (PGDCA from institutions recognized by the Government).
- Programme Assistant (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture / Bachelor of Veterinary Science / Animal Sciences / Horticulture / Forestry / Home Science
- Farm Manager: B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in Government University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2020
Candidates age limit should be between 18-30 years for OC category, 18-32 years for BC / BCM / MBC / DNC and between 18-35 years for SC / SC(A) / ST category as on 1st July, 2020.
Selection for TNAU Coimbatore Recruitment 2020-21:
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination in OMR format. Call letters will be sent to the eligible candidates for appearing to the written examination.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rs.500/- For SC / SC(A) / ST categories) through Online Mode.
Scale of Pay:
|Programme Assistant (Computer)||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 [Level-13]|
|Programme Assistant (Technical)|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist||Rs.19,500 – 62,000 [Level-8]|
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020:
Interested Candidates may submit their application form through online mode using Tamil Nadu Agricultural University website: www.kvk.tnausms.in on or before 9th November, 2020 till 05.00 p.m.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before apply online application form for TNAU Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for TNAU Jobs 2020:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||9th November, 2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|