Sainik School Jhansi Jobs Career Notification 2020 Apply for Asst Master, LDC, Nursing Sister, Driver, Ward Boy & Other Vacancy in SS Jhansi
Get the latest Graduate, 10th 12th Pass Jobs Openings in Uttar Pradesh. 2020-21 Apply for Academic Staff and Administrative Staff Vacancy in SS Jhansi, UP.
Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2020 10th 12th Pass Jobs Vacancy SS Jhansi Uttar Pradesh. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Sainik School Jhansi (A Residential Public Run Under the Aegis of Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, Govt Of India). Interested candidates fulfilling essential qualification may apply for the Posts Assistant Master, Lower Division Clerk (Store Clerk), LDC, Nursing Sister, Driver, General Employees, Ward Boy and Counselor Vacancies in SS Jhansi On or Before 31 January, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the SS Jhansi Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
SS Jhansi Recruitment 2020 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Type of Vacancy||Number of Posts|
|A. Academic Staff||02 Posts|
|i. Assistant Master Science||Regular||01 Post|
|ii. Assistant Master Math||Regular||01 Post|
|B. Administrative Staff||13 Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (Store Clerk)||Regular||01 Post|
|Lower Division Clerk||Regular||01 Post|
|Nursing Sister||Regular||01 Post|
||Regular||04 Posts (3 Male, 01 Female|
|General Employees||Contractual||02 Posts|
|Ward Boys||Contractual||02 Posts|
|Total no of Posts||15 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience for Sainik School Jhansi Jobs 2020:
- For Assistant Master Science Posts: Four years integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT Or Bachelor’s Degree in Concerned Subject with at least 50% Marks in Aggregate, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Subjects in all the Three years of Graduation/ Four years integrated Degree Course, with B.Ed Degree and Pass in CTET/ STET.
- For Assistant Master Maths Posts: Four years integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT Or Bachelor’s Degree in Concerned Subject with at least 50% Marks in Aggregate, Mathematics as Subjects in all the Three years of Graduation/ Four years integrated Degree Course, with B.Ed Degree and Pass in CTET/ STET.
- For Lower Division Clerk (Store Clerk) & LDC Posts: Candidates must have Passed 12th Class with Typing Speed of at least 40 w.p.m. on Computer, Ability to Correspond in English and Knowledge of Short-hand will be considered as Additional Qualification.
- For Nursing Sister Post: Candidate should have Nursing Diploma/ Degree from a Recognized Board or University.
- For Driver Post: Candidate should have 10th Pass with Heavy Driving Vehicles License.
- For General Employee Posts: Candidate should have Passed Matriculation or 10th Pass from any Recognized Board.
Desirable Qualifications: – Working Experience in any of he Fields like Cooking, Hair-cutting, Laundry, Masonry, Gardening, Office Messenger, Plumber Carpentry, Electrician, House Keeping etc. will be given Preference.
- For Ward Boy Posts: Candidate should have Passed Matriculation or 10th Pass from any Recognized Board.
- For Counselor Post: Candidates should have passed B.A./ B.Sc (Psychology) from a Recognized College and Regular One Year Post Graduation Diploma in Guidance and Counseling Or MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com with B.Ed/ M.Ed qualification and Regular One year Post Graduation Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
Candidate age limit should be between 21-35 years for Assistant Master Posts and between 18-50 years for all remaining posts as on the last date stipulated for receipt of applications at Sainik School Jhansi.
Application Fee for SS Jhansi Jobs 2020:
Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) and Rs 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ ST Category through Demand Draft drawn in Favour of principal Sainik School Jhansi.
Selection will be made based on individual’s Performance in Written Test, Skill/ Practical Test/ Demonstration and Interview. Shortlisted Candidates meeting all eligibility Criteria will only be Called for Written Test.
Salary For Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2020:
Allowance and Perquisites:- Pay as per 7th CPC, Rent free Accommodation, Transport Allowance, DA, Medical Allowance, LTC, Contributory Pension as per NPS etc will be given for regular Posts as per Sainik School Society and Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations in Vogue and as Amended from time to time, will be Applicable.
How to Apply for Sainik School Jhansi Jobs 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, may apply in the prescribed application format which may be downloaded from Sainik School Jhansi Website www.ssjhansi.co.in with Self Attested Copies of Certificates/ Documents along with 02 Un-stamped Self Addressed Envelopes (9 x 4) and Demand Draft should be sent to the Principal, Sainik School Jhansi, Village – Shankargarh, Post – Bhagwantpura, District – Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh Pin Code – 284127 On or Before 31st, January, 2020.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Submitting Application Form for Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2020.
|Last date of receipt of completely filled application forms with DD of fees||31st, January, 2020|
|Official Notification of SS Jhansi Recruitment 2020||CLICK HERE|