Indian Air Force Jobs Notification for AFCAT Exam 2021 Apply for AFCAT Examination – 02/2021 for Flying Branch & Ground Duty Branches in IAF
Get the latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2021 Apply for AFCAT Exam 2021 Exam Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Vacancies in Bhartiya vayu sena.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 AFCAT Exam – 02/2021 Bharti Notification. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Indian Air Force. After Degree, BE/ B.Tech Pass Men and Women eligible Candidates may Apply to Air Force Common Admission Test (Afcat Exam-02/2021) For Flying Branch And Ground Duty (Technical And Non-technical) Branches/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry For Courses Commencing In July 2022 in Bhartiya Vayu Sena.
Eligible Candidates Appear In Online AFCAT examination, to be a Part of the Indian Air Force as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branch Registration for Online Applications will close on 30th June, 2021.
Read all the details and requirements for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 AFCAT Exam, Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 AFCAT Exam Details:
|Flying||212/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC – 96|
M & W
|AE(L) : PC -20, SSC -78
AE (M) : PC -08, SSC -31
211/22G/SSC/M & W
|Admin : PC -10, SSC -42|
212/22F/SSC/M & W
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
|Ground Duty (Non Technical)||211/22G/PC/M
211/22G/SSC/M & W
Educational Qualification for AFCAT Exam Indian Air Force Jobs 2021:
- For Flying Branch: Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Maths and Physics with minimum 50% marks.
- Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- BE/ B.Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- For Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/ integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognised University
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches: Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline.
- For Meteorology: Passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together
- Guidelines with regard to physical and medical standards for candidates are as provided in the Appendix ‘A’ to the notification of IAF. For complete and correct details visit official.
Age limit for AFCAT Exam Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21:
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry: 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2022 i.e. born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2022 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Selection Process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be based on Online AFCAT examination, AFSB interview, merit list.
Air Force Selection Board (AFSB):
The AFSB centres are at Dehradun (1 AFSB), Mysuru (2 AFSB), Gandhinagar (3 AFSB) and Varanasi (4 AFSB). Candidates who opt for flying branch can only opt for Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi. Candidates who have qualified in the written exam are required to choose AFSB date and venue by themselves on the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in in order to generate call- up letter for AFSB interview.
Examination fee for AFCAT Entry:
After filling in the online application form, the examination fee of Rs. 250/- for AFCAT entry (not applicable for NCC special entry & Meteorology may be paid online through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. The examination fee can be paid using credit/ debit cards/ net banking through the payment gateway.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Jobs 2021?:
Eligible Candidates may apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in On or before 30th June, 2021
For queries related to conduct of online examination, registration process and admit cards contact 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or E-Mail [email protected] . For queries regarding eligibility, allotment of AFSB centres, date of AFSB interview, merit list and Joining Instructions contact 011-23010231 Extn 7610 or Toll free number 1800-11-2448.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification of Indian Air Force before applying online for AFCAT Exam 2021.
The information made available on this Career and Employment portal is for informative purpose only. The content is correct and updated to the best of our knowledge.
Jobs20.in will not be responsible for the Mistakes or omissions as the Lots of material has been compiled from various public sources including many open sources, such as Wikipedia.
|Last Date for Apply Online||30th June, 2021|
|Official Notification of Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2021
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|