CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Jobs Notification for Technical Assistant Vacancy in CIMFR Dhanbad
Get the latest Dhanbad, Jharkhand Jobs 2020 Apply for Takniki Sahayak Vacancies in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2020-21 Technical Assistant Jobs Vacancy Dhanbad. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad. After B.Sc. Pass eligible Candidates may apply for 23 Technical Assistant Vacancies (Takniki Sahayak Bharti) in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) till 25th July, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the CSIR- CIMFR Dhanbad Recruitment 2020-21 Current Job openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
Number of Post: 23
Name of the Post: Takniki Sahayak
CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post/ Discipline||Number of Posts|
|Technical Assistant (Geology)||05|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||05|
|Technical Assistant (Zoology)||02|
|Technical Assistant (Mining Engg.)||07|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engg.)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Chemical Engg.)||02|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical Engg.)||01|
|Total no of Vacancies||23 Posts|
Educational Qualification for CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2020-21:
Educational Qualification required for the posts of Technical Assistant is as under:-
- Technical Assistant (Geology): First Class B.Sc. with Geology as one of the subjects from a recognized University with one year experience in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organisation.
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry): First Class B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University with one year experience in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organisation.
- Technical Assistant (Zoology): First Class B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects from a recognized University with one year experience in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organisation.
- Technical Assistant in Engineering Discipline: First Class Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognised University of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses with 02 years experience in relevant area from a recognized Institution/ Organisation.
Age Limit for CSIR- CIMFR Jobs:
The maximum age limit for appointment of Takniki Sahayak, shall not exceed 38 years on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications. Upper Age Relaxation As per Govt Rules.
CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2020 Salary:
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
||Basic pay Rs.35,400/-|
Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee of Rs.100/- through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in.
The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/Women/ CSIR Permanent Employees/ Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to Apply for CSIR- CIMFR Jobs 2020?:
Interested Candidates Fulfilling The Above Laid Down Eligibility Criteria may Submit Their Application Form in Prescribed Format along with Web Generated Slip of Online Payment & Other Essential Enclosures in an Envelope Superscribed “Application for the Post of — (Post Code)— Advt. No. — by Registered/ Speed Post to Below Address On or Before 25th July, 2020 by 5.30 PM.
Address at Which Application is to be Sent:-
The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 Jharkhand.
This Article Information Purpose Only. We advise to the candidates that you must read the Official Notification carefully before Sending Application Form for Dhanbad CIMFR Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for CIMFR Recruitment 2020-21
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||25th July, 2020|
|Official Notification of CIMFR Jobs 2020||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs India 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|ITI Diploma/ Certificate Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Following documents must be attached along with the signed Application for CSIR- CIMFR Recruitment 2020-21 Technical Assistant Jobs Vacancy:-
- Web Generated E-Receipt State Bank Collect Payment of Rs. 100/- as Application Fee, where applicable.
- Self Attested Copies of Certificate/ Documents in support of Educational qualification (including PhD Submission/ Completion), Date of Birth, Experience & Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD etc.).
- Passport size Colour Photograph pasted on the Application Form and signed across in full.
- Two self addressed envelope affixing therewith postal stamp of Rs. 22/-.