Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Trainee Engineer Vacancy in BEL India Bengaluru
Get the latest employment Graduate Degree (B.E / B.Tech Engineering) job opportunities in Karnataka through Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Bharat Electronics Limited (Government of India, Ministry of Defence). Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply online for the post of Trainee Engineer -I for its BEL Bengaluru Unit. On or Before 22nd January 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Govt Jobs in Karnataka 2020-21, Or Sarkari Naukri in Bengaluru, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Trainee Engineer -I||25 Posts|
|Total No of Posts||25 Posts|
- Trainee Engineer –1: Full time BE/ B Tech in Computer Science with First Class for General, EWS & OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- Candidates must possess all years/ semesters mark sheets and Degree certificate. (In case of CGPA grading, Conversion certificate to substantiate the claim shall be attached with the application form
- Experience: Working experience of interface layout and graphics design.
- Experience in GUI design and development using tools.
- Hands on expertize in GIS, video production and animation.
Age Limit for BEL India Bengaluru Posts 2020
Upper Age Limit For All The Posts Is 25 Years As On 01.12.2019. Upper Age Limit Is Relaxable By 5 Years For Sc/ St Candidates, 3 Years For OBC Candidates And 10 Years For PWD Candidates.
Salary for BEL Bengaluru Jobs 2020:
For The Trainee Engineer -I Posts Consolidated Remuneration Is Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
Pay & Allowances:
An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
Trainee Engineers will be eligible for 01 Casual cum sick leave per month, apart from the declared paid holidays, based on the place of posting.
Mode of Selection for BEL India Bengaluru Recruitment 2020:
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test. The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
Candidates Belong To Gen/ OBC/ EWS Category Are Required To Pay The Application Fee Of Rs.200/- Through SBI Collect. Payment Link Is Available In The Website bel-india.in. SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Are Exempted From Payment Of Application Fee.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs 2020:
Candidates Fulfilling Above Conditions May Send The Prescribed Application Available On The Company’s Website (bel-india.in), Along With Self Attested Documents Certificates, Superscribing On The Envelope The Name Of The Post Applied For, Post Code And Discipline Should Be Sent To Below Address on or before 22nd January 2020.
Address of BEL Bengaluru:
Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013 Karnataka
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before sending application form for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020. Clarifications if any, can be sought on 080-22195330.
Important Dates for BEL India Bengaluru Jobs 2020:
|Last date for Receipt of Applications||22 January, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment||CLICK Here|
Self Attested Supporting Documents must be Accompanied with Application Form for BEL Bengaluru Vacancy:
- SSLC marks card as proof of date of birth.
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also).
- BE/ B.Tech Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Experience.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience mandatorily to be provided.
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of OBC/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website.
- Candidates availing EWS reservation shall produce Income & Asset Certification in the prescribed format.
- No Objection Certificate (If Applicable) Candidates Working In Psus/ Government/ Quasi Government Organizations Should Submit The Application Through Proper Channel Or Produce No Objection Certificate At The Time Of The Interview. Such Candidates, Who Are Unable To Produce NOC At The Time Of Interview, Will Not Be Interviewed