Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Notification 2021 Apply for the post of Generalist Officer Scale II Vacancy
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – Get the latest Graduate Pass job Openings in Maharashtra, Apply for Generalist Officer Scale II vacancies for the project 2021-22 in Bank of Maharashtra.
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Bank of Maharashtra (leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India Network of branches). Graduate/ Post Graduate candidates may apply online for the Generalist Officer Scale II vacancies for the project 2021-22.
Read all the details and requirements for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Sr.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Generalist Officer Scale-II||150 posts|
|2.||Total Number of Vacancy||150 posts|
1. Educational Qualification and Experience:
A. For Bank of Maharashtra Network & Security Administrator Scale-II Post:–
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters / years (55% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD). Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable. Or
Professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India
2. Age limit for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2021:
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years as on 31st December, 2020. (Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines).
3. Selection Process:
The candidates shall be required to appear for online examination to be conducted through IBPS.
4. Salary Per Month For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Scale-II Posts:
- Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
5. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges through Online Mode:
|Sr.||Category||Total (Inclusive of GST @ 18%)|
|1.||SC/ ST (Intimation Charges Only)||Rs.118/-|
|2.||UR/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.1,180/-|
6. How to Download Of Bank of Maharashtra Exam/ Interview Call Letters:
Candidates should download their call letter Examination/ Training/ GD & Interview and an information handout by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website bankofmaharashtra.in.
7. How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021?:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through Bank’s official website bankofmaharashtra.in on or before 6th April, 2021.
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before filing online application form for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021.
Address of Bank of Maharashtra:-
Bank of Maharashtra, Head Office Lokmangal,1501, Shivajinagar, Pune-411005
Last date for receipt of application form: 06-04-2021
6. Click here for Official Notification and Application Form