ARO Trivandrum Army Rally Kerala From 01 December 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Kerala through ARO Trivandrum Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office Trivandrum. Male Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to Seven districts of Kerala Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam and Idukki can online registration for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Tradesmen 10th Pass, Soldier Tradesmen 8TH Pass, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Managments & Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary Vacancies on or before 4th-December-2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mails, 15 days prior to the commencement of rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Read all the details and requirements for the Army Recruitment Rally Trivandrum 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Kerala, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
1. ARO Trivandrum Army Rally 2020-21 Complete Details:
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|a.||Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||10th/ SSLC/ Matric pass|
|b.||Soldier Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass|
|c.||Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner)||10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass|
|d.||Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass (Dresser, Chef, Steward, Support Staff (ER), Washermen, Painter & Decorator and Tailor)||Class 10th simple pass|
|e.||Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass (Mess Keeper and House Keeper)||Class 8th simple pass|
|f.||Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper
Technical/ Inventory Managements (All Arms)
|10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass|
|g.||Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary||10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass|
2. District Details for Kerala Army Bharti
Army Recruitment Rally for Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam and Idukki Districts of Kerala.
3. Educational Qualification for Trivandrum Army Recruitment Rally 2020-21
a. Soldier General Duty (All Arms): SSLC/ Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
b. Soldier Technical :– 10+2 / Intermediate Examination
pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English
with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
c. Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass (Dresser, Chef, Steward, Support Staff (ER), Washermen, Painter & Decorator and Tailor): Class 10th simple pass
d. Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass (Mess Keeper and House Keeper): Class 8th simple pass
e. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Managements (All Arms): 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject.
f. Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
4. Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for ARO Trivandrum Army Rally 2020
|Category||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ -21||166||50||77 (+5)|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23||165||50||77 (+5)|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ -23||166||50||77 (+5)|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper
Technical/ Inventory Managements (All Arms)
|17 ½ -23||162||50||77 (+5)|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistance Veterinary||17 ½ -23||165||50||77 (+5)|
5. Relaxation in Physical Standards for Trivandrum Army Rally 2020
|Sr||Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|a.||Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex- Servicemen||02||01||02|
|b.||Adopted son/son-in-law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|c.||Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District Level having secured 1st/ 2nd position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
6. Selection Procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site):- 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Pull Ups), 9 Feet Ditch, Zig – Zag Balance
- Physical Measurement Test:- Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical standards
- Medical Test:- As per laid down medical standards at Rally Site.
- Written Test through Common Entrance Exam (CEE):- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue, Location Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Card.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
7. How to Apply for ARO Trivandrum Army Rally Kerala 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 21-10-2020 to 04-12-2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 01-12-2020 to 31-03-2021 at Colachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station, Trivandrum (exact dates of the Rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation).
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Trivandrum Army Rally Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam and Idukki Districts of Kerala 2020.
In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
8. Important Dates for Army Rally Bharti Trivandrum 2020:
|Last Date for Online Registration:||04 December 2020|
|Date of Trivandrum Army Recruitment Rally||01 December 2020 to 31 Mar 2021|
|Admit Cards for the Trivandrum Rally||15 days prior to the commencement of rally|
|Place of the Rally||Colachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station, Trivandrum|
|Official Advertisement Of rally||Click here|
9. Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the ARO Trivandrum Army Rally Site:–
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photo-shopped photographs will not be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidate’s photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
- Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate: Nativity/ Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photograph issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM. (if religion as Sikh/ Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/ College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/ stamp, Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman, A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper.
- NCC Certificate, Sports Certificate