Indian Army Recruitment Rally Ranikhet Military Station From 26 February 2020 to 10 March 2020 Open Soldier Bharti
Get the latest employment 10th Pass Govt. job opportunities in Uttarakhand through ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet Military Station 2020-21
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office HQ (ARO) Almora, Uttarakhand. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to Almora, Bageshwar, Nainital & Udham Singh Nagar districts of Uttarakhand can apply Online for the post of Indian Soldier GD, General Duty Vacancies on or before 23rd-February-2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 24 February 2020 to 25 February 2020. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Read all the details and requirements for the Army Recruitment Rally Ranikhet Military Station Uttarakhand 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, Application form, Age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Almora District, Uttarakhand, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
1. ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet Military Station Uttarakhand 2020-21 10th Pass Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks|
2. Educational Qualification
a. Soldier GD: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
3. Age Limit and Minimum Physical QR for Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet Military Station 2020
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21 (01 Apr 1999 to 01 Aug 2002)||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion|
Special Physical Standards applicable as rules.
4. Relaxation in Physical Standards:
|Name of the Class/ Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS)/ Ex-Servicemen (SOEX)/ War Widows (SOWW)/ Widows of Ex-Servicemen.||02||01||02|
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if she has no son including a legally adopted son of Serving Soldier/ Ex-Servicemen||02||01||02|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International/ National/ State/ District level having secured 1st/ 2nd Position in last two years)||02||03||05|
Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen/ ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the Special Physical Standards.
5. Selection Procedure:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
4. Common Entrance Examination. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
6. How to Apply for ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet Military Station 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10-01-2020 to 23-02-2020 and attend Army recruitment rally from 26-02-2020 to 10-03-2020. at Ranikhet Military Station, Almora District, Uttarakhand. For more details , contact on Telephone Number – 0592-230005.
We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet Military Station 2020. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/ Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
7. Important Dates for ARO Almora Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet Military Station 2020:
|Last Date for Apply Online Registration:||23 February 2020|
|Date of Ranikhet Military Station Army Recruitment Rally||26 February 2020 to 10 March 2020|
|Venue of Army Rally Ranikhet Military Station||Ranikhet Military Station, Almora district, Uttarakhand|
|Official Notification of Ranikhet Military Station Army Bharti||ALMORA_RALLY|
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them To The Ranikhet Military Station Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months
Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Domicile Certificate. Domicile Certificate With Photograph Issued By Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate Affixed With Photograph Of The Candidate Issued By The Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrolment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.