Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs Career Notification 2021 Apply Online for Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Vacancies in APVVP Hospitals
After DNB, BDS, PG Degree/ Diploma Pass Latest Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad APVVP Recruitment 2021-22 Notification for Filling of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Posts in APVVP Hospitals
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Health Medical and Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. DNB, BDS, PG Degree/ Diploma holder candidates may apply online for the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Vacancies in APVVP Hospitals.
If you are interested in Other Sarkari Job or Upcoming Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2021, subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Read all the details and requirements for the Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, APVVP Recruitment 2021 Job openings, admission, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
APVVP Recruitment 2021-22 Complete Details
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist||453|
|Total no of Vacancies||453 Posts|
Zones District Included:
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam Districts
- East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna Districts
- Guntur, Prakasam, SPSR Nellore Districts
- Chittoor, YSR. Kadapa, Kurnool, Ananthapuramu Districts
Educational Qualification for Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Recruitment 2021:
- Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist: -Candidates should have passed PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in that particular speciality or its equivalent qualification included in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the medical Council of India.
- Candidates Must be registered on permanent basis with State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh in India constituted under MCI Act.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2021
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Age Limit :-
Candidates who are interested in Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, APVVP Recruitment 2021 Jobs Vacancy, Upper age limit is 42 years as on 01-07-2021.
Upper age relaxation for SC,ST,BC candidates, Ex-service Men, Persons with disabilities as per Govt rules.
For OC and BC candidates: Rs. 1500/- and for SC & ST candidates Rs.1000/- By way of Demand Draft obtained in any Nationalized Bank, in favour of THE COMMISSIONER, AP VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD payable at UNION BANK of INDIA, Gollapudi Branch, Vijayawada, Krishna District.
Mode of Selection:
Civil Assistant Surgeon: 65% will be allocated for aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in P.G. Diploma
- 10% will be allocated for P.G. Degree/ DNB qualification.
- Weightage up to 15% will be given to the doctors working on contract basis
- Up to 10 marks @1.0 mark per each completed year from the date of passing the qualifying exam
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, APVVP Jobs 2021?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may apply online through DME and APVVP recruitment portal on or before 28th June, 2021.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing online application form for Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs 2021, APVVP Recruitment 2021.
Important Date and Notification:
|Last Date for Apply Online Application Form||28th June, 2021|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Office Of The District Coordinator Of Hospital Services, Islampet, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh 534006
Other Govt Jobs 2021 | Latest Sarkari Naukri 2021