AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Career Notification 2021 Apply for Junior Residents Vacancy
MBBS Jobs in Rajasthan 2021-22 Apply Online for Junior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Rajasthan.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Junior Residents Posts. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur, Rajasthan. MBBS, degree holder candidates may Walk-in-Interview for the posts of Junior Resident in AIIMS Jodhpur on 30th April, 2021.
Read all the details and requirements for the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Job openings, admission, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021-22 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Non-Academic Junior Resident (Clinical)|
|Number of Posts||30 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute|
|Age Limit||30 Years As On 30th April, 2021|
Application Fee :-
|Women, SC/ST and PwBD Category||NIL|
Application Fee Have to Pay Through Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS, Jodhpur” payable at Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Grade-Pay: (Non-Academic): Rs.15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 10 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, entry pay of the Rs. 56,100/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
The selection will be on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may Walk-in-Interview on 30th April 2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Address:-
Medical College, AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Important Documents for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021:
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- MBBS / BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH) (Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If published).
- Any other relevant documents
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing online application form for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021.
Important Date and Notification:
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||30th April, 2021|
|Official Advertisement of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|