AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Career Notification 2020 Apply Online for Senior Residents Vacancy
MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Ch, Jobs in Rajasthan 2020-21 Apply Online for Senior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Rajasthan.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Senior Residents Posts. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur, Rajasthan. MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, degree holder candidates may apply online for the posts of Senior Resident in AIIMS Jodhpur till 14th July, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Job openings, admission, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Posts||131 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should possess MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, Ph.D, M.Ch, DM, MDS (Concerned Specialty).|
|Age Limit||45 Years As On 14th July, 2020|
Application Fee :-
|General/ OBC||Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable|
|SC/ ST||Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable|
Application Fee Have to Pay Through Online Mode.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Rs.18,750+ 6,600 (Grade Pay)+ NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB–3, entry pay of the Rs.67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules).
Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may Apply Online Through Official Website :- www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in on or before 14th July 2020.
AIIMS Jodhpur Address:-
Basni Industrial Area, MIA 2nd Phase, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342005
Important Documents for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020:
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- MBBS / BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH) (Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If published).
- Any other relevant documents
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing online application form for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020.
Important Date and Notification:
|last date for Apply online||14th July, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|