AIIMS Gorakhpur Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Non- Academic Junior Resident Vacancy
MBBS/ BDS Jobs in UP 2020-21 Apply for Non- Academic Junior Resident Vacancy in All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020 Non- Academic Junior Resident Posts. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. MBBS/ BDS degree holder candidates may apply online for the posts of Non- Academic Junior Resident in AIIMS Gorakhpur till 16th January 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|a.||Non- Academic Junior Resident (Medical)||07 Posts|
|b.||Non- Academic Junior Resident (Dental)||01 Post|
|c.||Total no of Vacancy||08 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
For Non-Academic Junior Resident (Medical) Posts: MBBS from MCI recognized College/ Institute. Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate at the time of Interview.
For Non-Academic Junior Resident (Dental): BDS from DCI recognized College/ Institute. Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate at the time of Interview.
Age of the candidate should not be above 30 years as on 25th January, 2020.
This relaxation for OBC candidates 3 years, for SC/ ST candidate 5 years. In case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Not mention in official website.
I. Selection will be based on Personal Interview/ Written examination (MCQ based).
II. Interviews will be conducted on 25th January, 2020 (Saturday) at Medical College, AIIMS Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh).
III. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on AIIMS Jodhpur website:- aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/aiimsgorakhpur
Application Fee for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020
General/OBC Category have to pay Rs.1000/- through Online Mode. No fee for For Women, SC/ST and PwBD Candidates.
How to Apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience may submit their application form through Online Mode using website link aiimsrecruitment/aiimsgorakhpur on or before 16th January 2020.
Address:- AIIMS Gurakhpur, Kunraghat, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh 273008
Documents To Be Produced In Original At The Time Of Interview:
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation would be available to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- MBBS / BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate – MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council (For Medical Candidates).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH) (Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (If published).
- Any other relevant documents
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing online application form for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020. detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) provided in the website of All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/aiimsgorakhpur
|last date for submission of applications||16th January 2020|
|Date of Interview||25th January 2020|
|Venue||Medical College, AIIMS Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official Advertisement of AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment||Click here|