West Central Railway Jabalpur Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Apprentice Vacancy in WCR Jabalpur
Get the latest Railway Jobs 2020 for 10th Pass, Apply for 1273 Apprentice Vacancies in WCR Indian Railway.
West Central Railway Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 WCR 10th Pas Apprentice Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by West Central Railway DRM’s Office Personnel Department Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh (WCR-Indian Railway). After 10th Pass, ITI Certificate Holder eligible Candidates may apply for 1273 Apprentice posts for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Jabalpur Divisions, Workshops till 14 February 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the RRC-WCR, West Central Railway Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
West Central Railway Jabalpur Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Apprentice Designated Trades||Number of Posts|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||51|
|Florist & Landscaping||10|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||30|
|Information and Communication Technician||10|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||60|
|Stenographer (Hindi & English)||30|
|Baker & Confectioner
|Apprentice Food Production (General)||04|
|Apprentice Food Production (Vegetarian)||04|
|Apprentice Food Production (Cooking)||12|
|Hotel Clerk/ Receptionist||02|
|Assistant Front Officer Manager||02|
|Computer Networking Technician||06|
|Creche Management Assistant||03|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||02|
|Dental Laboratory Technician||02|
Educational Qualification for West Central Railway Jabalpur Jobs:
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Boards.
- Technical Qualifications: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Age limit for West Central Railway Jabalpur Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidates age limit should be between between 15-24 years as on 01-January-2020. Upper Age limit relaxable as per govt. rules.
- Height, Weight And Chest: Height 137 Centimeters, Weight 25.4 Kilograms, Chest Expansion Should Not Be Less Than 3.8 Centimeters Irrespective Of Size Of Chest.
- Eyes Standard Of Vision: Candidates Having Vision In One Eye Shall Eligible To Undergo Apprenticeship Training, Except In The Electrician Aircraft, Watch And Clock Mechanic, Driver-cum-fitter, Surveyor, Process Cameraman, Sirdar, Rigger Engineering & Chemical Industry, Shortfirer/ Blaster, Mate Mines, Mechanic Radio And Radar Aircraft, Ceramic Moduler, Ceramic Caster, Ceramic Kiln Operator, Ceramic Press Operator, Ceramic Modeller, Ceramic Decorator, Optical Worker.
- Ears: Hearing Mus Be Good In Both Ears And There Should Be No Sign Of Suppuration Disease. No Hearing Aid Shall Be Permitted.
- Skin: There Should Be No Evidence Of Acute Or Chronic Skin Disease Or Chronic Ulceration.
- Speech: Speech Should Preferably Be With Out Impediment. For other details visit official notification.
Selection Of The Eligible Applicants For Imparting Training Under The Apprentice Act, 1961 Will Be Based On The Merit List Which Would Be Prepared Taking The Average Of The Percentage Of Marks Obtained By The Applicants In Both Matriculation [with Minimum 50% (Aggregate)marks] And ITI Examination Giving Equal Weightage To Both.
Application Fee for West Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs.56,900/-
How to Apply for Western Railway RRC, Mumbai (RRC-WR) Jobs 2020?:
Eligible Candidates may apply online through mponline.gov.in and click on Home Page, Application Option and Click on West Central Railway From 15th January, 2020 to 14th February 2020.
Address of WRC Indian Railway:
West Central Railway DRM’s Office Personnel Department Jabalpur Pin-482001, Madhya Pradesh
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for RRC-WCR Indian Railway Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for West Central Railway Jabalpur Jobs 2020
Applying Online Application Date: 15th January, 2020
Last date for Apply Online Application form: 14 February 2020
Click here for Official Notification of Railway Recruitment Cell Jabalpur 2020
Official Website: wcr.indianrailways.gov.in