UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 Apply Online for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) exam 2020 & Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Exam 2020-21 After Graduate Govt Job Vacancy through UPPSC Apply Online for 200 posts of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services/ ACF/ RFO Service Examination 2020.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam 2020 564 Posts Last Date 21st January, 2021Visit
UPPSC Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online Registration for Latest Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC UP). Interested candidates fulfilling essential qualification may Apply Online for the posts of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) exam 2020 & Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2020 Vacancies On or Before 21st May, 2020
Read all the details and requirements for the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Uttar Pradesh Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
Total no of Vacancies: 200 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2020
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)
- Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2020
- For the posts included in the Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination– The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of application. some posts specific qualifications have been prescribed of which the details are given below:-
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)/ Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/ Law.|
|District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work|
|Child Development Project Officer||Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification|
|Designated Officer/ Food Safety Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical|
Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law/ Labour relation/ Labour welfare/ Labour Law/ Commerce/ Sociology/ Social work/ Social welfare/ Trade Management/ Personnel Management.|
2. For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest:– Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a Recognized University.
3. For the Post of Range Forest Officer: Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science.
For the Combined State/Upper Sub-ordinate Services Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer Services Examination Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020. Upper Age Limit Candidates relaxable as per Government rules.
Application and Examination Fee:
- General, EWS, OBC and for Candidates of Other States Rs. 200/- and Rs. 25/- as Online processing fee = Rs. 225/-
- SC and ST candidates of U.P., Ex-Army Personnel’s of U.P: Rs. 80/- and Rs. 25/- as Online processing fee = Rs. 105/-
- Physically Handicapped category of U.P: Rs. 25/- only Online Processing fee
- Through Online Mode Using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and other payment modes.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination: pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/-) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Assistant Conservator of Forest: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Range Forest Officer (RFO): Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-
Minimum Physical Standard:
For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer:
|Category||Height||Chest girth (Fully expanded)||Expansion|
|Male||163 cms||84 cms||05 cms|
|Female||150 cms||79 cms||05 cms|
|ST Male||152.5 cms.||——||——|
|ST Female||145.0 cms||——||——|
Selection Process For UPPSC UP Jobs 2020:
Selection for the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (Written) Examination and Interview. syllabus for Preliminary Examination and Main Examination is given on official website
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Apply Online Through Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in On or Before 21st May, 2020.
This Article Only Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Applying Online Application for UPPSC Recruitment 2020.
Important Date for UPPSC Recruitment 2020
|Last Date for Apply Online Application Form||21st May, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of UPPSC Recruitment||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211018