University of Madras Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for URF Vacancy in UNOM
University of Madras Recruitment 2020 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are currently doing research under non-stipendiary or new candidates willing to do Ph.D., for University Research Fellowship in University Departments
University of Madras Recruitment 2020-21 Latest Jobs Vacancy. There is a new recruitment that has been announced by University of Madras. The University of Madras or Madras University is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply for University Research Fellowship Vacancies in various disciplines in UNOM Chennai.
Read all the details and requirements for the University of Madras Recruitment 2020-21, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Or Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu 2020-21, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
University of Madras Recruitment 2020 University Research Fellowship (URF) Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: University Research Fellowship (URF)
Number of Post: 41
|Name of Post||University Research Fellowship (URF)|
|Number of Posts||41|
|Last Date||23rd December, 2020|
URF Vacancy Department:
- Thotkappiyar (Chepauk) Campus: 26 Posts
- Parithimar Kalaignar (Marina) Campus: 05 Posts
- Maraimalai (Guindy) Campus: 07 Posts
- Sekkizhar (Taramani} Campus: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification for University of Madras Recruitment 2020-21
- Candidates shall have a Masters degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its -equivalent grade’B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts. Sciences, Fine Arts. Languages Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University equivalent thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abed or for those who had obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
Age Limit for Madras University Recruitment 2020
Not mention in official notification.
Selection for UNOM URF Recruitment 2020-21:
Selection will be based on Personal Interview. Date of interview will be intimated through email only by the Head of the Department.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft drawn n favour of The Registrar, University of Madras”.
Fellowship for URF Posts:
Rs.7,000/- per month and Rs.5000/- per annul as Contingency grant
How to Apply for University of Madras Recruitment 2020:
Interested Candidates may submit their application form in prescribed format (downloaded from the University website www.unom.ac.in) applications with necessary enclosures along with Demand Draft sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus on or before 23rd October, 2020
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before sending application form for University of Madras Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for University of Madras Jobs 2020:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||23rd October, 2020|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|