UCIL Recruitment 2020-21 | Uranium Corporation of India Limited Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online for Various Posts
Get the latest UCIL Jaduguda Mines, East Singhbhum Jobs 2020 Apply for Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster-B, Apprentice Vacancies in Jharkhand.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Various Jobs Vacancy Singhbhum, Jharkhand. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy. After Matric, Intermediate, Degree Pass eligible Candidates may apply online for 136 Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster-B, Apprentice Vacancies till 22nd June, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Uranium Corporation of India Limited UCIL Recruitment 2020-21 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||04|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||03|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
|Total no of Vacancies||136 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): B.Sc.(Physics/ Chemistry)
- Mining Mate-C: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05 (Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A: Matric with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 year experience as in-charge with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess 1st Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety with 03 years experience.
- Blaster-B: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks.
|Name of the Post||Age as on (30.04.2020)|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||UR – 30 yrs SC/ ST – 35 years|
|Mining Mate-C||UR – 35 yrs OBC (NCL) – 38 years SC/ ST – 40
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||UR – 30 yrs SC/ ST – 35 years|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||UR-32 yrs OBC (NCL)– 35 yrs SC/ ST – 37 yrs|
|Blaster-B||UR-32 yrs. SC/ ST – 37 yrs|
|Apprentice||UR – 25 yrs OBC (NCL) – 28 yrs. SC/ ST– 30 yrs.|
Selection Process for UCIL Jobs 2020:
Selection will be based on Computer Based On-line Examination and Medical Examination:
The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): During 1st year of training – Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA –Rs.4004/-). During 2nd year of training – Rs.30890/- plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
Mining Mate-C: Rs.33087/-
Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A: Rs.32180/-
Winding Engine Driver-B/Blaster-B: Rs.32633/-
Candidates belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay Rs 500/- through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
SC/ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply for UCIL Jobs 2020?:
Interested Candidates Fulfilling The Above Laid Down Eligibility Criteria may apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in on or before 22nd June, 2020.
In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form they may contact the Help Desk on the phone number: 022-61306250 between 10 AM and 5 PM on the working days (Monday – Friday), or write to company’s email id: [email protected]
This Article Information Purpose Only. We advise to the candidates that you must read the Official Notification carefully before Sending Application Form for Uranium Corporation of India Limited UCIL Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2020
|Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee||22nd June, 2020|
|Official Notification of UCIL Recruitment 2020||UCIL Recruitment Advt|
|For Govt Job in Jharkhand 2020-21||CLICK HERE|
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) PO : Jaduguda Mines, District: Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102