SPMCIL Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 – Applications are invited from the B.Tech/ B.E/ MBA Engineering Graduate Candidates to fill-in the positions of 16 Assistant Manager Vacancies in Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020-21 Latest Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy. There is a new recruitment that has been announced by Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL). Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply for Assistant Manager Vacancies in SPMCIL on or before 11th November, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the SPMCIL Recruitment 2020-21, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Or Govt Jobs in New Delhi 2020-21, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 Jobs Details:
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Materials, R&D, HR and Legal)
Number of Post: 16
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Manager (Materials)||07|
|Assistant Manager (R & D)||04|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||03|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||02|
|Total Number of Vacancies||16 Posts|
Educational Qualification for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020-21
- Assistant Manager (Materials) at E-1 level: 1st class degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/ Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/ Electronics/ Printing Technology AND
- Two years Post Graduate degree/ Post Graduate diploma/ MBA in the area of Material Management/ Stores Management/ Purchase/ Operations Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Logistics Management.
- Assistant Manager (Research & Development) at E-1 level:– 1st class B.Tech/ B.E. in the area of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical/Metallurgy/ Pulp & Paper OR 1st class full time M.Sc. in Chemistry
- Assistant Manager (HR) at E-1 level:- 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM & IR/ MSW/ MBA with HR elective from recognized University / Management Institute or 1
st class two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR elective claiming to be equivalent to MBA from recognized University/ Management Institute.
- Assistant Manager (Legal) at E-1 level:– 1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/ Institute
Candidates Maximum Age limit should be 30 year As on 18th November-2020. Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
Selection Process for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020
Selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage). The online examination will be conducted at various centers in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurugram/ Faridabad.
The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.spmcil.com.
Examination Fees and Intimation Charges:
candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen) have to Pay Rs.600/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories) through Online mode.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates may apply online through Company’s website www.spmcil.com from 19th October to 18th November, 2020
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before apply online registration for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020.
Important Date for SPMCIL Jobs 2020:
|Last Date for Apply Online||18th November, 2020|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|