SCI Jobs Career Notification 2020 Apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Shipping Corporation of India
Get the latest Career job Openings in Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. 2020-21 Apply for Assistant Managers Vacancy in SCI Mumbai.
SCI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. Interested candidates fulfilling essential qualification may apply Online for the Posts at the level of Assistant Managers (E2) on contract in SCI On or Before 24th February, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the SCI Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
SCI Recruitment 2020 Assistant Managers (E2) Level Post Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Civil Engineering||03 Posts|
|Fire & Security||01 Post|
|Total no of Posts||46 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience for Assistant Managers (E2) Level Post:
- For Finance Posts: Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant.
- For HR Posts: 2 years full time MBA/ MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare / HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management
- For Management Posts: 2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- For Civil Engineering Posts: 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- For Law Posts: Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University India with minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable
- For Fire & Security Posts: Full time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks.Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/ PSBs will be given preference
Candidate maximum age limit should be 27 years as on 1st December, 2019. Age will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates. Relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
Application Fee for Asst Manager:
General,OBC and EWS candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) and Rs 100/- (Rs. Hundred only) intimation charges only for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM is to be paid through Online Mode.
The selection process will consist of two stages:-
- Stage I: Online Examination:- Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria like age, qualification, caste certificate etc. will be called for Online Examination consisting of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Domain Knowledge.
- Stage II:Final Selection Process (GD & PI) The shortlisted candidates will be called for Document verification, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Assistant Manager Salary:
Emoluments and Benefits:- The selected candidates will be placed in the E-2 pay scale (AM) of RS. 50,000 -Rs.1,60,000 in the minimum of scale. The candidate will be entitled to Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowances/ perks and PRP in accordance with the prevailing revised pay structure.
How to Apply for SCI Jobs 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Apply Online Through SCI’s website: www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> Recruitment of Assistant Managers on contract 2019 On or Before 24th February, 2020.
Important Documents Certificate
Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of following documents while filling the application form. (pdf up to 200 kb of size)
- Educational qualification mark sheet/ Completion Certificate
- CGPA/ OGPA or Letter Grade conversion to percentage Letter from University/ Institute
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate/ Non-creamy layer certificate (Central Govt. Format only)
- Disability Certificate
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate)
- Membership Certificate For CA/ CMA qualified candidates
- Identity Proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport/ Election Photo Identity Card/ Driving Licence)
- Awards and Recognition/Accreditation/ Certifications
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Submitting Application Form for Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2020.
|Last date of receipt of completely filled application forms and payment of fees||24th February, 2020|
|Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam||5th March, 2020|
|Online Exam for SCI Recruitment 2020||22nd March, 2020|
|Result of Online Exam and short listing of candidates for Stage II||2nd week of April 2020|
|Stage II: Group Discussion and Interviews||5th week of April or 1st week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||3rd/ 4th week of May 2020|
|Apply Online for SCI Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|Official Notification of SCI Recruitment 2020||CLICK HERE|