RSU Lavad Jobs Advertisement 2020 Walk in interview for various positions of Teaching & Non-Teaching staffs
High School, Diploma, Degree pass govt jobs in Gujarat 2020-21 Walk in interview for various positions of Teaching & Non-Teaching staffs Vacancies in Raksha Shakti University
RSU Recruitment 2020 Raksha Shakti University Jobs Vacancy Gujarat: There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by The Raksha Shakti University (Established by Government of Gujarat, Recognized by UGC) (First Internal Security/ Police University of India) Lavad, Ta- Dahegam, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. Interested Candidates may Walk in Interview for various positions of Teaching & Non-Teaching staffs on purely contractual basis Vacancy in RSU Lavad, Ta- Dahegam, Gandhinagar from 10th to 14th February, 2020,
Read all the details and requirements for the Raksha Shakti University, Lavad, Dahegam, Gandhinagar Gujarat Teaching & Non-Teaching staffs Vacancies Job openings Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
Raksha Shakti University Vacancy 2020-21 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts||Date of Interview
|Assistant Professor (Forensic Science)||01 post||10/02/2020|
|Assistant Professor (Forensic Psychology)||01 post||10/02/2020|
|Assistant Professor (P.E. & S)||01 post||11/02/2020|
|Assistant Professor (Statistics)||01 post||11/02/2020|
|Soft Skill Trainer||01 post||12/02/2020|
|Junior Civil Engineer||01 post||12/02/2020|
|Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science)||01 post||13/02/2020|
|Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science)||01 post||13/02/2020|
|Laboratory Assistant (IT)||01 post||13/02/2020|
|Sports Coach (Athletics)||01 post||13/02/2020|
|Hostel Warden (01-Male, 01-Female)||02 posts||12/02/2020|
|M. T Supervisor||01 post||14/02/2020|
|Driver cum Assistant||02 posts||14/02/2020|
|Total no of Posts||15 Posts|
- Master ‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./ Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
Soft Skills Trainer:
- A Master ‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in English/Journalism/ Mass Communication subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Three years’ experience in relevant field preferably in educational institution/ Public or Private Enterprise or institute
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelor’s degree of B. E /B. Tech from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification and more than five years’ experience in relevant field.
Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science):
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors’ Degree in Botany or Zoology or Bio-chemistry or Life Science or Microbiology or Forensic Science or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Pharmacy (as principal subject) obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act. in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956
- Basic knowledge of computer
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician from recognized board or Institute
- Experience of three (03) years in Forensic Laboratories or academic institution is desirable
Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science):
- Candidate must possess a High School / Graduate or equivalent from Government Institution/Recognized institute OR Certificate of one-year training in the DMLT from a recognized institute.
Laboratory Assistant (IT):
- Degree of BSE/BE/B.Tech with subject of Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification and more than one year experience in relevant field preferably in academic-research institute
Sports Coach (Athletics):
- Graduation Plus Diploma / P.G. Diploma in Sports Coaching
- Knowledge of English and fluency in Gujarati Essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with five years’ experience as a Hostel Warden.
- Should have adequate knowledge of computer
- Candidate must have to stay at Raksha Shakti University Lavad Campus
Not Mention in Official Notification
Application fee for Raksha Shakti University Recruitment 2020
Not Mention in Official Notification.
Salary for RSU Lavad Recruitment:
A. Monthly Fixed Salary for Teaching Positions:-
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Science) Rs. 40000/-
- Assistant Professor (Forensic Psychology) Rs. 40000/-
- Assistant Professor (Physical Education & Sports) Rs. 40000/-
- Assistant Professor (Statistics) Rs. 40000/-
- Soft Skills Developer & Trainer Rs. 30000/-
B. Non- Teaching Positions
- Junior Civil Engineer Rs. 30000/-
- Laboratory Technician (Forensic Science) Rs. 15000/-
- Laboratory Attendant (Forensic Science) Rs. 10000/-
- Laboratory Assistant (IT) Rs. 15000/-
- Sports Coach (Athletics) Rs. 20000/-
- Hostel Warden Rs. 20000/-
- M. T Supervisor Rs. 15000/-
- Driver cum Assistant Rs. 9000/-
How to Apply for Raksha Shakti University Jobs 2020-21
Interested candidates may walk in interview as per schedule at at Raksha Shakti University, Lavad, Ta -Dahegam, Gandhinagar.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before walk in interview for The Raksha Shakti University Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for RSU Gandhinagar:
|Date of Walk in Interview||10th to 14th February, 2020|
|Official Notification of RSU Gandhinagar Recruitment||CLICK HERE|
|Other latest govt jobs 2020||CLICK HERE|