RARI Gangtok Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for SRF, Pharmacist, Office Assistant, DEO Vacancy Sikkim
After Graduation Jobs in Sikkim 2020-21 Walk-in Interview for SRF, Pharmacist, Office Assistant, DEO Vacancy in RARI Gangtok.
RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2020 SRF, Pharmacist, Office Assistant, DEO Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim (Under Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. Interested candidates fulfilling essential qualification may walk-in Interview for the posts of SRF (Ayurveda), Pharmacist, Office Assistant/ DEO (Data Entry Operator) Vacancies on contractual basis. The Interview will be held on 5th February, 2020 in the office o f the Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim.
Read all the details and requirements for the RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2020 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|SRF (Ayurveda)||04 Posts|
|Office Assistant/ D.E.O.||01 Post|
|Total no of Vacancy||06 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For SRF (Ayurveda) Posts: Candidate should have Passed B.A.M.S. Degree from any Recognizcd University. Preference will be given who possess higher qualification or have previous research experience in any research project.
- Desirable: Knowledge o f Computer (M.S. Office, etc.)
- For Pharmacist Post: Diploma in pharmacy or D Pharma (Ayu.) or B. Pharma or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- For Office Assistant/ D.E.O. Post:- Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Typing Speed of 35 Words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Should have good communication, writing ability and inter personal skill. Have good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, M S Power Point.
- Desirable:- Coral Draw and Photoshop.
Candidates who are interested in RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2020 Upper Age Limit Should be 35 years for SRF (Ayurveda) Posts and Up to 27 years for Pharmacist and Office Assistant/ D.E.O (Data Entry Operator) Vacancies as on date o f interview . Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per Government rules.
Salary for RARI Gangtok Jobs 2020-21:
- For SRF (Ayurveda): Rs.35,000/- + HRAs as per rule
- Pharmacist: Rs. 16,000/- per month (Fixed)
- For Office Assistant/ D.E.O: R s.20,000/- per month(Fixed)
Selection for the RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2020 will be Based on Interview. The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure with out assigning any reasons.
How to Apply for RARI Gangtok Jobs 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Walk-in-Interview their Prescribed Application Form, The formats for submission of application may be downloaded from the Council’s website ccras.nic.in, along with Bio-data, original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs in in the office o f the Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim on 5th February, 2020.
Address of RARI Gangatok:-
Gairi Gaon, Upper Tadong, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim Pin Code-737102
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Walk-in-Interview for RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2020.
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||5th February, 2020 at 10.30 A.M.|
|Official Advertisement of RARI Gangtok Recruitment||Click here|