Rajasthan High Court Jobs Notification 2021 Apply for Stenographer Vacancy
12th Pass Jobs in Rajasthan 2021-22 Apply for Stenographer Vacancy in Rajasthan High Court.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 12th Pass Stenographer Jobs Vacancy HCRAJ. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur. 12th Pass candidates who are interested in Jodhpur Uchh Nyalaya Vacancy, Sidhi Bharti Pariksha 2020 May Apply Online for the Posts of Stenographer (Ashulipik) and Steno Grade-III Vacancy for District Courts and DLSAs 2021 (Zila Nyayalaya and Permanent Lok Adalat) on or before 28th February 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 (Jodhpur Uchh Nyalaya Vacancy) Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020-21 Details
Rajasthan District Court Stenographer Grade-3rd (Hindi) Posts
|NON TSP Areas Stenographer Grade-III Hindi||329 Posts|
|TSP Areas Stenographer Grade-III Hindi||11 Posts|
Rajasthan District Court Stenographer Grade-III (English) Posts
|Non TSP Areas Stenographer Grade-III (English)||51 Posts|
|TSP Areas Stenographer Grade-III (English)||03 Posts|
DLSA (with Permanent Lok Adalat) Stenographer Hindi Posts
|NON TSP Areas Stenographer Hindi||36 Posts|
|TSP Areas Stenographer Hindi||04 Posts|
|Total Vacancies in Rajasthan High Court||434 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent there to recognized by the Government or any Higher Examination and
- must possess a good working knowledge of Hindi as written in Devanagri script & of Rajasthani Dialects and
- must have passed :- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India or
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council of Vocational
Training Scheme or
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application from any university established by Law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in information Technology (RSCIT) Conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge
Corporation Limited or
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject or
- Any equivalent or higher qualification.
Candidates age limit should be between 18-40 years as on 1st January, 2021. Age Relaxable as per Govt Rules.
Salary for Stenographer Jobs in HCRAJ:
- For First Two Years Duration: 23,700/- (fixed) Per Month)
- Pay Matrix Level-10, Rs.33.800-1 ,06,700
General Class/ EWS/ Other Backward Class/ Extremely Backward Class/ Other States Applicants Have to Pay Rs.650/- and SC/ ST of Rajasthan The tribe have to Pay Rs.400/- through Online Mode.
Selection Process Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021:
Selection for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 for Stenographer (Ashulipik) Posts will be Based on Competitive Examination- English/ Hindi Shorthand Test, Computer Test and Interview.
Syllabus of Examination for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
Group – A English Shorthand Test:
- Dictation of Passage: 6 Minutes (80 words per minute)
- Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer: 50 Minutes.
Group – B Hindi Shorthand Test:
- Dictation of passage: 6 Minutes (70 words per minute)
- Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in Hindi on Computer 50 Minutes
Group – C Computer Test:
- Speed Test 10 Minutes 50 Marks
- Efficiency Test 10 Minutes 50 Marks
Admission Card for HCRAJ Stenographer Examination:
Candidates have to Download Admit Card From Rajasthan High Court Website hcraj.nic.in/hcraj. Admission Card will not be sent by Post.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Submit their Application Form through Online Mode Using Website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj on or before 28th February, 2020.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Applying Online Application Form for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date for Apply Online Application||28th February, 2020|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|