ARO Pithoragarh Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12 Pass Govt. job opportunities in Uttarakhand through ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021
ARO Pithoragarh Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Uttarakhand.
ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy Uttarakhand.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Pithoragarh, Army Recruitment Rally Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts Pithoragarh and Champawat of Uttarakhand state can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical and Tradesman Vacancies till 30th January, 2021 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 31st January 2021 to 01 February 2021
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Pithoragarh Army Recruitment Rally at Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Uttarakhand Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Uttarakhand Army Recruitment 2021 | ARO Pithoragarh Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet Rally Bharti Schedule 2021
1. ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier General Duty (IDG)||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||10+2/Intermediate/ 12th Pass|
|Soldier Tradesman||Class 10th Simple pass|
District Will be Covered in Army Rally Bharti Pithoragarh 2021:
Pithoragarh and Champawat Districts
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021:
- Soldier General Duty:– Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Simple 10th Pass
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Age, Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet 2021:-
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM
|17 ½ – 21 (01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)||157||48||77/82|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003)||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ IM||17 ½ – 23 (01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003)||162||48||77 (+ 5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 years 06 months to 23 years||163||48||77 (+5 cm
4. Selection Procedure in ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site through Admit Cards.
5. How to Apply | Online Registration for Army Recruitment Rally Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 30th January, 2021 and attend ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021 from 15th to 23rd February, 2021 at The Kumaon Regimental
Centre Ranikhet. For more details of Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021:-
For more details, contact on:-
Civil – 05964-266054
Civil – 05964-266054
This Article Only Information Purpose Only, We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet 2021.
6. Important Dates for ARO Pithoragarh Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet 2021:
|Online Registration for Army Rally Bharti Ranikhet:||till 30th January, 2021|
|Date of Ranikhet Army Recruitment Rally 2021||15th to 23rd February, 2021|
|Venue of Ranikhet Rally Bharti 2021||Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Dwarka||Click here|
Kumaon Regimental Center (KRC) Museum, Ranikhet, Uttarakhand.
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Kumaon Regimental Centre Ranikhet Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2021
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents