DRBPBLR Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Clerk Vacancies in Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank
Higher Diploma SSLC Certificate pass govt jobs in Tamil Nadu 2020-21 Apply online for Assistant Clerk Recruitment in Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Tamil Nadu.
Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Clerk Posts: District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department Perambalur District invites online application form for the posts of Assistant Clerk position in DRBPBLR, Read all the details and requirements for the Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Clerk Job openings Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2020-21 Details:
|Name of the Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Clerk Examination 2020||28 posts|
|Last Date for Apply Online||6th April 2020|
- Diploma in Cooperative Management of the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union, obtained through the Cooperative Training Institutes run by the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union.
- Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management of the National Council for Cooperative Training (Obtained through the Institute of Cooperative Management, Madurai and Natesan Institute of Cooperative Management, Chennai).
- B.Com(Hons) with Cooperation as special subject
- M.Com with Cooperation as special subject
- Post Graduate in Business Administration (Cooperation) of the Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Coop Management, Pune.
- Post Graduate degree in Cooperation in any University recognized by UGC.
- B.A (Cooperation) in which they should have passed (a) Book Keeping, (b)Banking, (c) Cooperation,(d) Auditing subjects.
- B.Com Degree with Cooperation as optional subject in which they should have passed (a)Book Keeping,(b)Banking,(c)Cooperation,(d) Auditing subjects.
- For Complete and Correct Details Visit Official Notification.
Candidates age limit should be between 18-30 years for unreserved category, upper age relaxable as per govt rules.
Application fee for Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to Pay Rs.250/- Directly through the Central Cooperative Bank Branch counter using Bank Pay-in-slip Or Online Payment through “SBI collect” (State Bank of India Portal)
SBI Collect’ (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) Or District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
How to Apply for Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Jobs 2020-21
Interested candidates may apply online through the District Recruitment Bureau’s website www.drbpblr.net on or before 6th-April-2020.
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Apply Online Application Form For Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020.
|Online Application Start Date||11-03-2020|
|Online Application End Date||06-04-2020|
|Official notification of Perambalur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|other latest govt jobs 2020 in Banking||Click Here|
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the District Recruitment Bureau’s website www.drbpblr.net
- All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC/ HSC/ Degree Register Number, Month and Year of passing and Name of the Board/ University, which issued the Certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the online Application is liable for rejection at any stage.
- Candidate who have more than one SSLC mark sheets, should enter the details available in the mark sheets issued after final attempt in which he had passed the SSLC examination
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is Mandatory for apply through online. E-mail ID and Mobile Number should always be kept in active. DRB will send all communications and messages through the registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, DU Number will be generated. Candidates should note this number for further reference. This number should be filled in appropriate place in online application
- For offline mode of Payment, candidates have to select the Trichirappalli District Central Cooperative Bank.
- Any clarification may be obtained from the Help Desk Telephone No.04328-224329
- you can also send in your queries at [email protected]