Oil India Limited Current Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant/ Hindi Translator/ Hindi Typist Vacancy in OIL India
Get the latest Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020-21 Apply For Senior and Junior Assistant, Hindi Translator and Typist Jobs Vacancy at Corporate Office Noida
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by Oil India Limited (OIL). Eligible Candidates May Apply Online application for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant/ Hindi Translator/ Hindi Typist in OIL at Noida, Uttar Pradesh till 1st July, 2020
For Other 10th 12th Pass Government Jobs 2020-21 Subscribe our website to get daily jobs notification.
Read all the details and requirements for the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020-21, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Details:-
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist Grade–VII||03 Posts|
|Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII||01 Post|
|Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator Grade – V||04 Posts|
|Jr. Assistant –I , Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade – V||01 Post|
Educational Qualification & Experience :-
- Sr. Assistant–I, Steno Typist Grade – VII: Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII:
- Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute
- Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing ( i.e Hindi & English Typing).
Jr. Assistant–I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Hindi Typist Grade–V:
- Must be 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/ University.
- Must have minimum 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS, Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Proficiency in computer with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Age Limit for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
Candidates age limit should be between 18-30 years for General Category as on 1st July, 2020
Salary for OIL India Recruitment 2020:
Senior Assistant: Rs.16,000-34,000/-
Junior Assistant: Rs. 13500- 28000/-
Selection Process :-
Selection process shall consist of Stage-I: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage-II: Skill & Proficiency Test,. Medical Fitness/ Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME), Verification of Documents.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Syllabus:
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)– General English & General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning , Arithmetic/ Numerical & Mental Ability, Domain or Relevant to subject knowledge
Stage- II: Skill & Proficiency Test: Domain Related and Practical knowledge on the relevant subject, Practical & Hands-on test
Candidates have to pay Application Fees of Rs. 200/- through online payment via credit or debit card / UPI or Net banking and retain the transaction number for future reference.
SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen is exempted to pay any Fee.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Jobs 2020-21:
The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online through the link available on the Oil India Limited website (https://www.oilindia.com/Current_openNew.aspx).
After successful registration, system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) are required to keep the print out of the registration slip which will be generated by the system.
This Article Information Purpose Only. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification for Complete and Correct Details before Apply Online application form for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020:
|Last date for submission of online
application in OIL
|1st July, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of OIL Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Important Documents for Applying Online for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidate(s) should keep the following documents ready to be uploaded while applying online:
- Copy of recent passport size coloured photograph
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Board of Education/ Graduation Certificate issued by the recognised University by UGC as Applicable.
- Caste Certificate SC/ST / OBC (NCL) as applicable
- Valid Disability Certificate if applicable
- Valid discharge Book/ Service and release certificate for Ex-Servicemen (page containing personal particulars and service particulars), if applicable.
- Candidate(s) signature
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|