NWDA Jobs Career Notification 2021 Apply Jr Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, Steno & LDC Vacancies
NWDA Recruitment 2021 | After Graduate, Engineering Diploma, 12th Pass Govt Jobs in New Delhi 2021-22 Notification for Filling of Jr Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, Steno & LDC Vacancies
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by National Water Development Agency, under Ministry of Jal Shakti (D/o Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation), Government of India New Delhi. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria Apply for the Position of Jr Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, Steno & LDC Vacancies in NWDA Delhi.
The last date for applying Online for NWDA Jr Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, Steno & LDC Jobs is 25th June, 2021.
If you are interested in Other Sarkari Naukri or Upcoming Govt Jobs in New Delhi 2021, subscribe our website to receive daily job updates.
Read all the details and requirements for the NWDA Recruitment 2021 Job openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
NWDA Recruitment 2021-22 Complete Details
Total Number of Posts: 62
Name of the Posts: Jr Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, UDC, Steno & LDC
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 16
- Hindi Translator: 01
- Jr. Accounts Officer: 05
- Upper Division Clerk: 12
- Stenographer Grade – II: 05
- Lower Division Clerk: 23
Educational Qualification for NWDA Recruitment 2021:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English
- Jr. Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from a recognized University
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University
- Stenographer Grade – II: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board, Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class passed from a recognized Board, A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2021
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Age Limit for NWDA Jobs 2021:-
- Candidate age limit should be between 21-30 years for Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer posts and 18-27 years for all remaining posts as on the last date of receipt of application
- Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for NWDA Jobs 2021:-
An Application Processing Fee of Rs.840/- for General & OBC category and Rs.500/- for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category is payable through payment gateway.
NWDA Jobs 2021 Salary:
Jr Engineer, Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer: Rs.35400-112400/-
UDC, Stenographer: Rs. 25500- 81100/-
Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900- 63200/-
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2021?:
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NWDA’s web site www.nwda.gov.in till 25th June, 2021
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before attend Trial & Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment 2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Registration for NWDA Jobs is 25th June, 2021.
National Water Development Agency, (M/o Jal Shakti, D/o WR, RD & GR, Govt. of India) 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi.
Important Date and Notification:
|The last date for Online Registration||25th June, 2021|
|Official Advertisement of NWDA Jobs 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Free Job Alert 2021 | Latest Sarkari Naukri 2021 Visit