NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment Notification 2020 Apply for Accountant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Field Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Technical Assistant
After Graduate, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Degree in Agricultural Engineering Jobs in Assam 2020-21 Apply for 06 posts of Accountant, JE and Assistant Jobs Vacancies in NERIWALM Tezpur.
NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020-21 Assam Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by North Eastern Regional Institute of Water and Land Management (NERIWALM), Tezpur, Assam. Interested candidates fulfilling essential qualification may Apply for the posts of Accountant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Field Assistant, Laboratory Assistant and Technical Assistant Vacancies in NERIWALM Tezpur by Direct Recruitment.
Read all the details and requirements for the NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020-21 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Accountant: Degree of a recognized University/ institution with 2 years’ experience in cash, Account and Budget work in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ institution. Or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Field Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Engineering / Civil Engineering
- Desirable:Working knowledge of Computer Application, At least two years’ experience in the relevant field in Govt./ Quasi Govt./ Public Sector
Undertaking in Research Work.
Not exceeding 30 years for Accountant and 18-27 years for all remaining posts. Relaxation in upper age shall be allowed to SC/ ST/ OBC and any other category as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Salary for NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020-21:
|Name of the Post||Emoluments (P.M)|
|Accountant||Level-6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400) of Pay Matrix|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Level-5 (Rs. 35400 – 112400) of Pay Matrix|
|Field Assistant||Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300) of Pay Matrix|
|Laboratory Assistant||Level – 5 (Rs 29200 – 92300) of Pay Matrix|
|Technical Assistant||Level – 5 (Rs 29200 – 92300) of Pay Matrix|
Not mention in official notification.
How to Apply for NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020-21?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, may submit their application form in prescribed format alongwith all necessary documents and testimonials to below address by registered/ speed post on or before 60 (sixty) days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
The Director, NERIWALM, Dolabari, Tezpur, P.O.- Kaliabhomora Pin Code- 784027 Assam.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before sending Application Form for NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2020-21.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||60 (sixty) days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|