NBT Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for
PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admn. Executive, Marketing Assistant Vacancy in National Book Trust India
Get the Latest 10th 12th Pass, Graduate Jobs Vacancies in New Delhi 2020-21 Apply for PR Consultant and Various Vacancy in NBT India.
NBT India Recruitment 2020 PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admn. Executive, Marketing Assistant & Other Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by National Book Trust, India (NBT). After 10th Pass, Graduate eligible Candidates may apply for PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admn. Executive, Marketing Assistant Vacancies in NBT India till 13th April, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the NBT India Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
NBT India Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|PR Assistant||01 Post|
|Consultant (Establishment)||01 Post|
|Production Executive||01 Post|
|Admn. Executive||01 Post|
|Marketing Assistant||01 Post|
Educational Qualification, Experience & Skills for NBT Jobs 2020 :-
PR Assistant :-
- Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university and/or Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass
- At least 02 years experience of having worked in a position related to public relations, media coordination, social media etc.
- Experience of having handled successful digital and social media campaigns of various social media platforms for brand advertising and augmentation
- Computer proficient, knowledge of working on MS Office, Photoshop, database software etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and in depth knowledge of both English and Hindi.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Consultant (Establishment) :-
- Section Officer and above from Central Govt./ Autonomous bodies with minimum ten years of experience in matters relating to Establishment
- Should have good communications and interpersonal skills, fair knowledge of Computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc.
Production Executive :-
- 10th pass or equivalent with three years Diploma for Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or A degree from a recognized university with two years Post graduate diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- Three years practical experience in production of books in a press/ publishing house of repute.
Admn. Executive :-
- Applicants should be Graduates from a reputed University.
- Experience in facility management, protocol, supervision of security & housekeeping.
Marketing Assistant :-
- A degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit :-
Candidates age limit should be below 45 years for PR Assistant, Production Executive, Admn. Executive, Marketing Assistant and below 65 years for the post of Consultant (Establishment) on the last date of the receipt of applications.
|Name Of Posts||Salary in RS.|
|PR Assistant||30,000- 40,000/-|
|Consultant (Establishment)||45,000/- (Maximum should not exceed last pay drawn Pension)|
|Production Executive||30,000- 40,000/-|
|Admn. Executive||30,000- 40,000/-|
|Marketing Assistant||30,000- 40,000/-|
Application Fee for NBT India Recruitment 2020:
No Any Application Fee in Official Advertisement.
Selection will be done through a prescribed tests/ interview.
How to Apply for NBT India Jobs 2020?:
Interested Candidates may submit their application via E-mail Only, The subject line of the e-mail should say: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____. The covering note should be addressed to Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.), National Book Trust, India, New Delhi – 110070. Last date for receipt of applications is 13th April 2020..
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification for NBT India Recruitment 2020.
Important Date for NBT India Recruitment 2020:
|Last Date||13th April 2020|
|Official Notification of
NBT India Recruitment
Nehru Bhawan, 5, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
- Self-Attested copies of all relevant certificates, degrees, testimonials etc. should be attached as scanned images with the Application.
- One passport size photograph should be placed on the Application Form.
- Incomplete Applications will be rejected