NBT Jobs Notification 2021 Apply for
Assistant Director, Accountant, Stenographer, Driver & Other Vacancy in National Book Trust India
Get the Latest 10th 12th Pass, Graduate Jobs Vacancies in New Delhi 2021-22 Apply for Assistant Director, Accountant, Stenographer, Driver and Various Vacancy in NBT India.
NBT India Recruitment 2021 Assistant Director, Accountant, Stenographer, Driver, Assistant & Other Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by National Book Trust, India (NBT). After 8th 10th Pass, Graduate eligible Candidates may apply for Assistant Director, Accountant, Stenographer, Driver, Jr. Artist, Librarian and Various Vacancies in NBT India till 15th February, 2021.
Read all the details and requirements for the NBT India Recruitment 2021 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
NBT India Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|1.||Assistant Director||02 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Director (Production)||01 Post|
|3.||Assistant Editor||02 Posts|
|4.||Production Assistant||01 Post|
|5.||Editorial Assistant||03 Posts|
|7.||Sr. Stenographer||02 Posts|
|10.||Junior Translator (Hindi)||01 Post|
|11.||Library Assistant||02 Posts|
|12.||Jr. Artist||01 Post|
Educational Qualification, Experience & Skills for NBT Jobs 2021 :-
Assistant Director :-
- Assistant Director Degree from a Recognized University, Minimum of 5 years experience in supervisor capacity
Assistant Director (Production):
- Bachelors degree from a Recognized University, 02 years post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with the Specialisation in Book Production
- Masters degree from a Recognized University
Production Assistant :-
- Matriculation pass with Three years diploma in Printing Technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree From a recognised University.
- A degree from a recognised university
- Matriculation With Shorthand And Typing Speeds Of 120 WPM In English & 100 wpm In Hindi & 45 WPM Typewriting.
- A degree from a recognised university.
- Degree in Library Science with five years working experience as library Assistant
Junior Translator (Hindi):
- Masters degree in Hindi or English
- A degree In Library Science Or Its Equivalent from a recognised university with Diploma in Library Science, 03 years experience
Junior Translator (Hindi):-
- Master’s Degree Of A Recognised University Or Equivalent In Hindi Or English With English Or Hindi As Compulsory Or Elective Subject Or As A Medium Of Examination At Degree Level.
Library Assistant :-
- A degree from a recognised university.
- Matriculation Pass With 01 Year Certificate Course In Commercial/ Applied Art From A Recognised Institution with 03 years experience
- Class VIII Pass (8th Pass) with valid Heavy Driving Commercial License with 03 years working experience
Age Limit As on Closing Date:-
- Assistant Director: 35 years
- Assistant Director (Production): 35 years
- Assistant Editor: 35 years
- Production Assistant: 30 years
- Editorial Assistant: 30 years
- Accountant: 30 years
- Sr. Stenographer: 30 years
- Assistant: 30 years
- Librarian: 30 years
- Junior Translator (Hindi): 30 years
- Library Assistant: 30 years
- Jr. Artist: 18-25 years
- Driver: 18-25 years
|Name Of Posts||Salary in RS.|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||35400-112400|
Application Fee for NBT India Recruitment 2021:
Candidates have to pay INR 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi. no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD, Ex- Serviceman and EWS (UR) category
Selection will be done through a prescribed tests/ interview medical examination test.
How to Apply for NBT India Jobs 2021?:
Interested Candidates may submit their application Complete in all respect, APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____. The covering note should be addressed to Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-ll, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110070 within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification for NBT India Recruitment 2021.
Important Date for NBT India Recruitment 2021:
|Last Date||15th February 2021|
|Official Notification of|
NBT India Recruitment
Nehru Bhawan, 5, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070
- Self-Attested copies of all relevant certificates, degrees, testimonials etc. should be attached with the Application.
- One passport size photograph should be placed on the Application Form.
- Fee Demand Draft
- Incomplete Applications will be rejected