The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Trainee Officer, Clerk Vacancy
Get the latest Graduate or B.E./B.Tech/ MCA Pass Job in Maharashtra 2020-21, Apply for Trainee Officer, Clerk Vacancy in MSC Bank.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 Trainee Officer, Clerk Posts. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai. B.E./B.Tech/ MCA pass eligible Candidates may Apply for 164 Trainee – Officer Grade-II, Junior Officer, Clerk and Joint Manager Vacancies Career in MSC Bank Mumbai till 16th March, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Trainee Officer, Clerk Jobs in MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 Job Career openings such as, eligibility criteria, pay scale, important dates, application form, etc.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||No.of Position|
|Officer Grade II (Trainee)||47|
|Junior Officer (Trainee)||12|
|Joint Manager (Trainee)||02|
Educational Qualification & Experience for MSC Bank Jobs 2020-21:
- For the Post of Officer Grade II (Trainee ): Candidate should be Post Graduate in any discipline. CAIIB will be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Banking & preferably in Urban/ DCC Bank as an officer.
- For Junior Officer (Trainee): Graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking & preferably in Urban/ DCC Bank as an officer.
- For Clerk (Trainee): Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks.
- For Joint Manager (Trainee): B.E. /B.Tech in CS/ IT or equivalent/ MCA from a recognized University
- Certification mandatory – CISM/ CISA/ CISSP/ CRISC.
Age Limit as on 31.12.2019:
|Grade||Not below||Not above|
|Trainee Joint Manager||35||40|
|Trainee Officer Grade II||35||40|
|Trainee Junior Officer||30||35|
Age relaxation in upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ ST/ VJA/ NT-B-C-D, for OBC 3 years. For persons with disabilities (PWD) maximum upper age relaxation limit up to 45 years.
Selection Process for MSC Bank Mumbai Jobs:
- Selection will be Based on online written test.
- The venue and address will be indicated in the call letters separately
- After online written test, Bank will be conducting “Computer Proficiency Test” for all the shortlisted candidates.
- Personal interview will be communicated separately
- The MSC Bank reserves the right to cancel the On-line written examination
Application Fee for MSC Bank Recruitment 2020:
Application fee for officer grade is Rs.1770/- (with GST) for General/ OBC/ SBC/ EWS/ SEBC candidates. And Rs.885/- (with GST) for SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/ PWD Candidates.
Clerical Grade fees is Rs.1180/- (with GST) for General/OBC/SBC/ EWS/ SEBC Candidates and Rs.590/- (with GST) for SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/ PWD Candidates.
The fee is to be paid through NEFT mode only
Payment of recruitment fees should be done to the following Account:-
Bank Name: The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai.
Type of Account: Current Account.
Banking Current Account No.: 0002117030003304.
MSC Bank IFS Code: MSCI0082002
MSC Bank Address:
Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan, 9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai – 400001. Ph. No. 022-22800676 / 682
Salary for MSC Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Joint Manager Rs.70,000/-
- Officer Grade II Rs.60,000/-
- Junior Officer Rs.45,000/-
- Clerk Rs.30,000/-
How to Apply for MSC Bank Mumbai Jobs 2020?:
Interested candidates, who are fulfill the educational qualifications may submit application in prescribed format along with all the necessary documents and testimonials. The application should be sent in a sealed cover. (Superscribe as Application for the Post of _ Post Code _Category ) to Below Address on or before 16th March, 2020
The Manager, HRD&M,
The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Mumbai Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan, 9, Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai 400001, Post Box No.472
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Submitting Application Form for MSC Bank Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||16th March, 2020|
|Official Notification of MSC Bank Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Other Govt Job in Maharashtra 2020||Click here|