Manuu Jobs Notification 2020-21 Apply for Non-Teaching Positions
Get the latest 10+2, Diploma, Any Degree, Degree (Engg) Govt job opportunities in Hyderabad through Manuu Recruitment 2020-21
Manuu Recruitment 2020-21 10+2, Diploma, Any Degree, Degree (Engg) Non Teaching Jobs Vacancy. There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Manuu (Maulana Azad National Urdu University), Hyderabad . Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply for Internal Audit Officer, Chief Security Officer, Section Officer, Assistant & Others Non Teaching vacancies in Manuu Gachibowli, Hyderabad On or Before 29th May 2020
Read all the details and requirements for the Manuu Recruitment 2020, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other 10th 12th Pass Upcoming Sarkari Naukri or Govt Jobs in Telangana 2020-21, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Manuu Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||Group||Number of Posts|
|Internal Audit Officer||A||01 Post|
|Chief Security Officer||A||01 Post|
|Section Officer||B||01 Post|
|Lower Division Clerk||C||04 Posts|
|Instructor– Polytechnic Computer Science Engineering||B||01 Post|
|Instructor– Polytechnic Civil Engineering||B||01 Post|
|Instructor– Polytechnic Mechanical Engineering||B||01 Post|
|Instructor– Polytechnic Electrical & Electronics Engineering||B||01 Post|
|Library Assistant||C||01 Post|
|Library Attendant||C||02 Posts|
Educational Qualification & Experience
For Internal Audit Officer :-
- By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organised Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- With three years regular service in Level- 11 Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700 in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
- With five years regular service in Level -10 Rs.56,100- 1,77,500/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
For Chief Security Officer :-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- 5 years experience as a Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force or its equivalent position in Police/ Para Military in Level – 10 OR 10 years experience as a Junior Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force or its equivalent position in Police/ Para Military in Level-8.
For Section Officer :-
- A Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Three years experience as Assistant in the Pay Scale of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- (Level-6) in any Central/ State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions or holding equivalent positions in any reputed Private companies/ bank with annual turnover of Rs.200/- Crores.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting as per the requirement of the University.
For Assistant :-
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Three Years of experience as UDC or equivalent in the Pay Scale of ₹25,500- 81,100/-(Level-4) in Central/ State Government/ University/ PSU and other Central/ State Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of Rs.200/- Crores.
For Lower Division Clerk :-
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
For Instructor – Polytechnic (For All Branches) :-
- B.E / B.Tech. or equivalent in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with three years of relevant experience in industry / organization /educational institution OR Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with five years of relevant experience in industry/ organization/educational institution
- Knowledge of Urdu reading, writing and speaking.
For Library Assistant :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Knowledge of Urdu and English in reading and writing.
For Library Attendant :-
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
- Knowledge of Urdu and English in reading and writing.
Age Limit for Manuu Recruitment 2020:-
|Name Of Posts||Age Limit As On (29th May 2020)|
|Internal Audit Officer & Chief Security Officer||56 years|
|Section Officer, Assistant & Instructor– Polytechnic||35 years|
|Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant & Library Attendant||30 years|
|Name Of Post||Salary in Rs. per Month|
|Internal Audit Officer||78,800- 2,09,200/-|
|Chief Security Officer||67,700- 2,08,700/-|
|Section Officer & Instructor– Polytechnic||44,900- 1,42,400/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||19,900- 63,200/-|
|Library Assistant||25,500- 81,100/-|
|Library Attendant||18,000- 56,900/-|
Application Fee for Manuu Recruitment:
|General, EWS & OBC candidates||A||500/-|
|SCs/ STs/ PwDs/ XSM/Women candidates||A||250/-|
|General, EWS & OBC candidates||B & C||300/-|
|SCs/ STs/ PwDs/ XSM/Women candidates||B & C||150/-|
Mode of selection For Manuu jobs 2020:-
The University may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates through interview/ written test/skill test. The University may utilize written test / skill test as a method of selection. There shall not be any interview for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ level positions. However, the details of test viz., subjects, descriptive, objective, skill test, aptitude etc shall be communicated separately through University website. The candidate shall attend the interview, wherever applicable, at the designated place and time at his own expenses.
How to Apply for Manuu Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates may submit their apply Application Form (available on University website www.manuu.edu.in) along with copies of required documents viz. education & experience certificates, etc., together with Registration fee as mentioned above in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University on any Nationalized Bank Payable at Hyderabad should reach through Speed/ Registered Post. The last date of receipt of filled in Application is 29th May, 2020.
Address to send this Application From :-
Assistant Registrar, ER-II Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (T.S.)
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before sending Application form for Manuu Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for Manuu Recruitment:
|Last Date of receipt of filled in Application||29th May, 2020|
|Extension of last date Notification
|Official Advertisement of Manuu Recruitment||Click Here|
|Other Latest Govt Job in Telangana||Click Here|