ARO Lansdowne Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12 Pass Govt. job opportunities in Uttarakhand through ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020-21
ARO Lansdowne Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Uttarakhand.
ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy Uttarakhand.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Lansdowne, Army Recruitment Rally Kotdwara Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts of Uttarakhand viz, Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Tehri Garhwal, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Haridwar & Dehradun can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Sol Nursing Assistant/ NAV and Tradesman Vacancies from 05 November 2020 to 4th December 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit Cards for the rally will be dispatched through registered e-mail on 05 – 06 December 2020 which they will carry to Rally Site
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Lansdowne Army Recruitment Rally at VC GBS Camp Kotdwara 2020 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Uttarakhand Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Uttarakhand Army Recruitment 2020 | ARO Lansdowne Kotdwara Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Technical||10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
|10th Pass/ 8th Pass|
District Will be Covered:
Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Tehri Garhwal, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Haridwar & Dehradun
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020:
- Soldier General Duty:– Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Simple 10th Pass and 8th Pass For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Age, Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020:-
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|17 years 06 months to 21 years||163||48||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier GD (IDG)||17 years 06 months to 21 years||157||48||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years||162||48||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Tradesman||17 years 06 months to 23 years||163||48||76 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years||163||48||77 (+5 cm
|17 years 06 months to 23 years||163||48||77 (+5 cm
4. Selection Procedure in ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
5. How to Apply | Online Registration for Army Recruitment Rally VC GBS Camp Kotdwara 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 5th November to 4th December 2020 and attend ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020 from 20 December 2020 to 2nd January, 2021 at VC GBS Camp Kotdwara. For more details:-
ARO (Assistant Recruiting Officer) – 7417799317
This Article Information Purpose Only, We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti Kotdwara 2020.
6. Important Dates for ARO Lansdowne Army Rally Bharti VC GBS Camp Kotdwara 2020:
|Online Registration:||5th November to 4th December 2020|
|Date of Kotdwara Army Recruitment Rally 2020||20 December 2020 to 2nd January, 2021|
|Venue of Kotdwara Rally Bharti 2020||VC GBS Camp Kotdwara|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Kotdwara||Click Here|
Bhabar Road, Harsinghpur, Uttarakhand 246149.
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti VC GBS Camp Kotdwara Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.