Indian Army Recruitment 2021-22 Apply for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course Short Service Commission Course for Law Graduates
Get the latest employment Law Graduate Pass Govt. job opportunities in India through Join Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021 Short Service Commission Course for Law Graduates Men and Women
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army. Law Graduate Unmarried male and unmarried female Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria may apply online for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch on or before 4th June, 2021 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2021
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Read all the details and requirements for the Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021 Short Service Commission SSC JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course for Law Graduates Men and Women 2021 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2021-22, Government jobs or Sarkari Naukri in Bhartiya Thal Sena, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
1. India Army Recruitment 2021-22 SSC JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course Complete Details:
|Sr.||Name of the Post||SSC JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021)|
|a.||Number of Posts||Men – 06, Women – 02|
|b.||Mode of Apply||Online|
|c.||Last Date||4th June, 2021|
2. Educational Qualification for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/ State. Candidate should be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
3. Age Limit for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021 :-
Candidates Age Limit Should Be Between 21 To 27 Years As On 01-07-2021. (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive).
The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Promotion Criteria And Salary :-
|Captain||On completion of 02 years|
|Major||On completion of 06 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion on 26 years|
|Colonel||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.|
|Rank||Level||Salary In Rs. Per Month|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900/-|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200/-|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400/-|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600/-|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-|
MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs.15,500/- p.m. fixed.
4. Selection Procedure in Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021:
Selection Process Will Be Based On Following Ways :-
Shortlisting of Applications :-
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and No request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Medical Examination :-
- Please Visit Official Website For Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable.
Merit List :-
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview. In case equal SSB marks are obtained by more than one candidate, the older candidate(s) in age will be ranked higher in the merit. In case both SSB marks and age of more than one candidate are same, the candidate(s) with higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination will be placed higher in the merit. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances etc have no role to play. Those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated vacancies and are medically fit will be issued joining letters for Pre-Commissioning training at OTA, Chennai, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
5. How to Apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021:
Eligible candidates May apply online through Indian Army official website :- joinindianarmy.nic.in from 06-05-2021 to 04-06-2021.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that must read the official notification before Online Registration application form for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021.
6. Important Dates for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course 2021 2021:
|Last Date for Online Registration:||4th June, 2021|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|