Jhunjhunu KVs Jobs Career Notification 2020 Apply for Teachers, Doctor, Nurse and Coach vacancies in Jhunjhunu Kendriya Vidyalaya
Get the latest BE, B.Tech Graduate, BA B.Ed, STC, BSTC, JBT 12th Pass Jobs Openings in Rajasthan 2020-21 Apply for Teachers, Doctor, Nurse and Coach Vacancies in Jhunjhunu KVS Recruitment 2020-21.
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Kendriya Vidyalaya Jhunjhunu KV, Rajasthan one of the premier school run by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi under the Ministry Of Human Resource Development. Interested candidates who fulfilling essential qualification may apply for the Posts of PGT, PGT, PRT, Doctor, Nurse, Sports Coach, Dance & Music Coach Vacancies.
Read all the details and requirements for the Jhunjhunu KVs Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Jhunjhunu KVs Recruitment 2020 Complete Details
Name of The Posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)
- TGT (Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Social Science, Maths, Science)
- Primary Teachers (PRTs)
- Computer Instructor
- Art and Craft Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
- Sports Coach
- Dance & Music Coach
Educational Qualification and Experience for Jhunjhunu KVs Jobs 2020:
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the Concerned Subject Or Master Degree with at-least 50% marks in relevant Subjects Or
- B.Ed degree from recognized University
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English Media
- For Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): B.E or B.Tech Computer Science/ IT/ M.Sc Computer Science/ MCA/ BCA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Computer/ B level, C level from DOEACC.
- For TGT (Sanskrit, Hindi, English, Social Science, Maths, Science): Four years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the Concerned Subject with at least 50% Marks in Aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the Concerned Subjects/ Combination of Subjects and in Aggregate
- For PRTs: 12th Pass, Senior Secondary School Certificate, Intermediate with 50% marks with STC/ BSTC/ JBT.
- For Computer Instructor: BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ MCA (Computer Science)/ M.Sc (Electronics with Computer Science Component)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Or Bachelor’s Master Degree in any Science Subject/ Mathematics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computers Application Or Post Graduate Degree Diploma in Computer Application/ O level from DOEACC
- For Art and Craft Teacher: Five years Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Sculpture Graphic Art or Four years Diploma in Fine Arts and Crafts from Viswa Bharati, Shanti Niketan or
- Diploma in Fine Arts from Govt School of Arts and Crafts Patna Or MA in Drawing and Painting from Agra University Or A.Ed Degree/ Diploma in Fine Arts.
- For Yoga Teacher: Graduate with One year Training in yoga from Recognized Institution.
- For Doctor: MBBS and having valid registered with MCI
- For Nurse: B.Sc Nursing or Intermediate and Three years Diploma in GNM Nursing.
- For Counselor: BA/ B.Sc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counselling.
- For Sports Coach: Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or NIS or SAI Coach.
- For Dance & Music Coach: Diploma/ Degree/ Graduation in Concerned Field
Not mention in official advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Doctor||Rs.1000/- Per Day for Two Hours|
|Nurse:||Rs.750/- Per Day for 7 Hours|
Selection Process for Jhunjhunu KVs Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be based on Personal Interview on 28th March, 2020 from 9.00 am to 05.00 pm
not mention in official advertisement of Jhunjhunu KVs Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for Jhunjhunu KVs Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, may submit their application form in prescribed format (Download from KV Jhunjhunu Official Website jhunjhunu.kvs.ac.in) Affixing Recent Passport Photograph along with all Relevant Documents Certificate to Kendriya Vidyalaya Jhunjhunu KV.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before sending application form for Jhunjhunu KVS Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for Jhunjhunu KVS Jobs 2020:
|Date of Interview||28th March, 2020|
|Official Notification of Jhunjhunu KVS Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Other Govt Job in Rajasthan 2020-21||Click Here|
Jhunjhunu KVs Address:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Jhunjhunu, Churu By Pass Road, Basant Vihar, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001