Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Stenographer Personal Assistant & Various Non-teaching Vacancy
12th Pass, Graduate Jobs in Delhi 2020-21 Apply for Stenographer Personal Assistant & Various Non-teaching Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Recruitment 2020 Stenographer Personal Assistant & Various Non-teaching Jobs Vacancy New Delhi.There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Government of New Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi. 10+2 Pass, Graduate candidates may apply for the posts of Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Stenographer Non-teaching Vacancies Deputation basis for a period of one year in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi on or before 16th November, 2020.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Read all the details and requirements for the JNU Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Pay Level|
|a.||Section Officer||04||Level-7, Rs.44900-142400|
|b.||Senior Assistant||02||Level-6, Rs.35400-112400|
|c.||Personal Assistant||08||Level-6, Rs.35400-112400|
Educational Qualification and Experience for JNU Recruitment 2020-21:
- For Section Officer, Senior Assistant Posts: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University; and
- Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or
- Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body of Central Govt./ State Govt.
- For Personal Assistant Post: Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in Shorthand (English/Hindi) with a speed of 100 w.p.m. Or
- 05 years of experience as Stenographer (English/ Hindi)
- For Stenographer Post: Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in Shorthand (English/Hindi) with a speed of 80 w.p.m. and
- Holding the analogous post on regular basis under Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Higher Educational Institutes/Research Institutes /Autonomous Body of Central Govt./ State Govt.
Age limit for JNU Recruitment 2020-21:
Age of the candidate should not be above 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications, Age relaxation may be given in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ Retired candidates.
Salary (Consolidated Per Month):
As per given above.
Selection Procedure for JNU Recruitment 2020-21:
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the written test/ interview as to be decided by the Competent Authority.
Syllabus for Written Test and Others:
Syllabus for Written test not mention in official advertisement.
How to Apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Jobs 2020?:
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, experience and skill-set may apply submit their application in prescribed format ( format available on the University website www.jnu.ac.in) and may forward the application duly completed along with requisite documents, so as to reach to the below address on or before 16th November, 2020.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before forwarding the application form for Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU Recruitment 2020.
Office of the Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 131, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications for JNU Delhi||16th November, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment||Click here|
Current Govt Jobs 2020 | Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Almora Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Apply For Forest Guard Jobs Vacancy
- Deolali Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 Latest Staff Nurse & Various Jobs Vacancy
- SHKM Govt Medical College Nalhar Nuh Recruitment 2020 Walk in Interview for Junior Resident Posts
- CMOH Darjeeling Recruitment 2020-21 Lab Technician, Phlebotomist, Medical Technologist, Para Medical Worker Posts
- DHS Andaman Recruitment 2020-21 Apply For Medical Specialist & Other Jobs Vacancy