ARO Jamnagar Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021 Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 8th Pass, 10th 12 Pass Govt. job opportunities in Gujarat through ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2020-21
ARO Jamnagar Army Recruitment Rally, Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2020 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in Gujarat.
ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021 8th Pass, 10th 12th Pass Soldier Jobs Vacancy Gujarat.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Jamnagar, Army Recruitment Rally Dwarka Bharti. Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts of Gujarat viz, Jamnagar, Porbander, Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Junagarh, Surendranagar, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Batod, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka & Diu (UT) can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Sol Nursing Assistant/ NAV and Tradesman Vacancies from 10th December 2020 to 18th January, 2021 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Candidates will login 10 days prior to the commencement of the rally and take printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Jamnagar Army Recruitment Rally at NDH High School Devbhumi Dwarka 2021 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in Gujarat Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
Gujarat Army Recruitment 2021 | ARO Jamnagar Devbhumi Dwarka Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2020 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Exam
pass in any stream
|Soldier Tradesman||8th Pass, 10th Pass|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate/ 12th Pass|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||10+2/Intermediate/ 12th Pass|
District Will be Covered in Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021:
Jamnagar, Porbander, Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Junagarh, Surendranagar, Kutch, Gir Somnath, Batod, Morbi, Devbhumi Dwarka & Diu (UT)
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021:
- Soldier General Duty:– Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Simple 10th Pass and 8th Pass For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Age, Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021:-
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|17 years 06 months to 21 years||168||50||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years||162||50||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Tradesman||17 years 06 months to 23 years||168||48||76 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years||167||50||76 (+5 cm
|17 years 06 months to 23 years||167||50||77 (+5 cm
4. Selection Procedure in ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) tentatively in the month of July 2020. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
5. How to Apply | Online Registration for Army Recruitment Rally Devbhumi Dwarka 2021:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10th December 2020 to 18th January, 2021 and attend ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Devbhumi Dwarka 2020 from 1st to 15th February, 2021 (Tentatively) at NDH High School Devbhumi Dwarka. For more details of Army Rally Bharti Dwarka 2021:-
Telephone Number – 02882550346
Mobile Help Line Number – 9426319749
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Devbhumi Dwarka 2020.
6. Important Dates for ARO Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Devbhumi Dwarka 2021:
|Online Registration for Army Rally Bharti Dwarka:||10th December 2020 to 18th January, 2021|
|Date of Dwarka Army Recruitment Rally 2021||1st to 15th February, 2021|
|Venue of Devbhumi Dwarka Rally Bharti 2020||NDH High School Devbhumi Dwarka|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Dwarka||Click here|
NDH High School – Devbhumi Dwarka, Gujarat.
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Devbhoomi Dwarka Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2021
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.