ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally Jobs Notification 2021 Latest Soldier Vacancies
ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Applications are invited for filling up Soldier General Duty, Technical, Clerk/ Store Keeper, Tradesmen at ARO Jalandhar Cantt Punjab.
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Jalandhar, Punjab. After 8th 10th 12th Pass Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts of Punjab viz, Kapurthala, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar ((formerly Nawanshahr district), Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur and Tarn Taran can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Sol Nursing Assistant/ NAV and Tradesman Vacancies from 14th November 2020 to 28th December 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
Attend Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally from 4th to 31st January 2021 at APS (Primary Wing) Ground on Major General Rajindar Singh, Sparrow Road, Jalandhar Cantt. Admit Cards for the rally will be dispatched through registered e-mail from from 29th December 2020 to 3rd January 2021, which they will carry to Rally Site
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
For Other Free Sarkari Naukri for Freshers or 8th Passed, 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs Or Full Time / Part Time Career Notification in Punjab Jobs 2020-2021 Subscribe Our Website to Get Latest Rojgar Samachar Punjab.
Punjab Army Recruitment 2021 | ARO Jalandhar Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Soldier Technical||10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass|
|Soldier Tech NA (AMC)||10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
|10th Pass/ 8th Pass|
District Will be Covered:
Kapurthala, Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar (Nawanshahr), Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur and Tarn Taran
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Jalandhar Army Rally Bharti 2021:
- Soldier General Duty:– Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical:- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- Soldier Tradesman:- Simple 10th Pass and 8th Pass For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper.
- Soldier Tech NA (AMC): 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
3. Age, Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021:-
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|17 years 06 months to 21 years||170||52||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Technical||17 years 06 months to 23 years||170||52||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Tech NA (AMC)||17 years 06 months to 23 years||170||52||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||17 years 06 months to 23 years||162||47.2||77 (+ 5 CM
|Soldier Tradesmen||17 years 06 months to 23 years||170||52||77 (+5 cm
4. Selection Procedure in Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
5200-20200 (Level 3) INR 25,000/- (Approximately)
5. How to Apply | Online Registration for Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 14th November to 28th December 2020 and attend ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2021 from 4th to 31st January, 2021 at APS (Primary Wing) Ground on Major General Rajindar Singh, Sparrow Road, Jalandhar Cantt. For more details:-
For any clarification the applicant may contact helpline number- 0181-2266066
This Article Information Purpose Only, We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally.
6. Important Dates for ARO Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally 2020:
|Last Date for Online Registration:||28th December 2020|
|Date of Jalandhar Army Recruitment Rally||4th to 31st January, 2021|
|Venue of Jalandhar Rally Bharti 2020||APS (Primary Wing) Ground on Major General Rajindar Singh, Sparrow Road, Jalandhar Cantt.|
|Official Notification of Army Bharti Jalandhar||Click Here|
Jalandhar Cantonment, District Jalandhar, Punjab.
Important Documents for Army Rally Bharti Jalandhar Cantt 2021
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.