Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Jobs Notification 2021 Apply for Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, Assistant Vacancy in IRFC
Get the latest Railway Jobs 2021 for MBA Graduate, Apply for Manager and Various Vacancies in IRFC Indian Railway.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 IRFC MBA Graduate Jobs Vacancy. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) under the Administrative control of Ministry of Railways. After Graduate, Diploma Holder eligible Candidates may apply for 09 posts for Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, Assistant till 16 February 2021.
Read all the details and requirements for the IRFC, Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Private Secretary (NE7)||01|
|Private Secretary (NE5)||01|
|Hindi Translator (NE6)||01|
|Assistant (Finance) (NE5)||01|
|Assistant (Administration) (NE5)||01|
Educational Qualification for IRFC Jobs:
- Private Secretary (NE7): Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- Should be possessing a short–hand/ typing speed in English:
- (i) 80–100 w.p.m in short–hand
- (ii) 60 words per minutes in typing
- Hindi Translator (NE6) : Post Graduate in Hindi with English as subject at the Graduation level (55% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation) with Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Assistant (Finance) (NE5): Bachelor Degree in Commerce stream from a recognized University.
- Assistant (Administration) (NE5): Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
Age limit for Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021-21:
Applicant’s upper age limit should be 40 years As on Last Date of Receipt of Application i.e. 16th February, 2021. Maximum age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Of The Eligible Applicants will be Based on written test / Computer based test/ Skill Test.
Application Fee for IRFC Recruitment 2021:
No Fee Is Required To Be Paid For Applying To The Above Post.
- Private Secretary (NE7): Rs. 28,000-98,000/-
- Private Secretary (NE5): Rs. 21,000-74,000/-
- Hindi Translator (NE6): Rs. 24,000 – 85,000/-
- Assistant (Finance) (NE5): Rs. 21,000 – 74,000/-
- Assistant (Administration) (NE5): Rs. 21,000 – 74,000/-
How to Apply for IRFC Jobs 2021?:
Interested Candidates Fulfilling The Above Laid Down Eligibility Criteria Are Required To Apply Online In The Application Format Available In The Career Section At Company Website www.irfc.nic.in on or before 16th February 2021.
In case of Technical enquiry/ clarification, relating to the filling of ON-LINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the Support contact Number 9319275557 (Monday–Friday from 10:30 Hrs to 18:00 Hrs) and Helpdesk Email ID: [email protected]
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing up Online Application form for Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021.
Important Dates for IRFC Recruitment 2021
|Last Date of Online Registration||16th February, 2021|
|Official Notification of IRFC Recruitment 2021||CLICK HERE|
Latest Government Jobs-2021-22