Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2021 Apply for 10th, 12th Pass Airmen Group X and Y in IAF
Get the latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2021 for 10, 12th Pass Apply for Airmen Group X & Y Vacancies in Bhartiya vayu sena.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 10th 12th Pass Airmen Bharti. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Indian Air Force. After 10th+2, 12th Pass unmarried eligible Male Candidates Apply Online for Airmen in Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y Trades (Except Indian Air Force (Security) and Musician Trades) in Bhartiya Vayu Sena.
Eligible Candidates may Apply Online From 22 January 2021 To 7th February 2021 To Join As Airmen in Group X Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group Y Trades (Except Indian Air Force (Security) and Musician Trades)
Read all the details and requirements for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
The Recruitment Online Exam Shall Be Conducted From 18th April 2021 to 22nd April 2021, Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Post: Airmen in Group ‘X’ Trades (Except
Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Jobs 2021:
- For Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade): Candidate should have Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- For Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades]: Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/ subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- For Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only: Passed 10+2/ Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Diploma holders are eligible to appear for Group X trades only
General Medical Standards for both Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades) are as follows: –
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms except IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades. However, Minimum acceptable height for IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades are mentioned below:- For IAF(P) trade – 165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States) For Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 165 Cms (For other States)
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points
Age limit for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021-22:
Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years
Selection Process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
Airmen Group X and Y:-
Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test, Marking Pattern for Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2, Medical Examination
Pay & Allowances: During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Jobs 2021?:
Eligible Candidates may apply online registration for Indian Air Force Recruitment From 22nd January 2021 to 7th February 2021 through IAF Official Website on www.airmenselection.cdac.in
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Applying Online IAF Recruitment 2021.
The information made available on this Career and Employment portal is for informative purpose only. The content is correct and updated to the best of our knowledge.
Jobs20.in will not be responsible for the Mistakes or omissions as the Lots of material has been compiled from various public sources including many open sources, such as Wikipedia.
Important Dates for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
|Date of Online Registration||22nd January 2021 to 7th February 2021|
|Official Notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment||Click here|