Indian Air Force Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for 10+2/12th Pass Airmen Group Y in IAF
Get the latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2020 for 10+2th Pass, 12th Pass Apply for Airmen Group Y Vacancies in Bhartiya vayu sena.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 10+2/ 12th Pass Airmen Bharti. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by the Indian Air Force. After 10th+2, 12th Pass unmarried eligible Candidates belonging to Districts of State of Gujarat, UT of Diu & Daman and UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli Apply to join as Airmen in Bhartiya Vayu Sena.
Eligible Candidates Appear In Recruitment Rally From 17 February To 20 February 2020 To Join As Airmen In Group ‘y’ ( Non-technical) Medical Assistant Trade At Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhna, Magdalla Road, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat
Read all the details and requirements for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
The Recruitment Test Shall Be Conducted From 6 Am Onwards As Per The Details Given Below. Candidates ( Designated Districts Of State Of Gujarat, Ut Of Diu & Daman And Dadar & Nagar Haveli) Fulfilling The Domicile Requirements And Eligibility Conditions Reporting Upto 10 Am On 17 February 2020 And 19 February 2020 At Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhna, Magdalla Road, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat (Rally Venue) Shall Only Be Permitted To Appear In The Recruitment Test..
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Date||Group/Trade||Activities||Districts to be Covered|
|17 Feb-2020||Group ‘Y’ (Med Asst)||Physical Fitness Test
& Written Test
|Amreli, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Botad, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar,
Junagarh, Morbi, Surendra Nagar, Katchh, Gandhinagar, Porbandar,
Ahmedabad, Mehsana districts of State of Gujarat , UT of Diu & Daman and UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli.
|18 Feb-2020||Group ‘Y’
|Adaptability Test-1 &
Adaptability Test – 2
|Same As Above|
|19 Feb-2020||Group ‘Y’
|Surat, Anand, Chhota Udaipur, Dahod, Mahisagar,Panchmahal, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Patan, Vadodara, Sabarkantha,Bharuch, Dang, Narmada, Tapi, Valsad, Navsari, Kheda districts of State of Gujarat.|
|20 Feb-2020||Group ‘Y’
|Same As Above|
Educational Qualification for Indian Air Force Jobs 2020:
- For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade. Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Note – 1: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, shall only be permitted.
- Note – 2: Exact aggregate percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/ Intermediate/ Equivalent OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
- (a) General Medical Standards shall be as follows: –
(i) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- (ii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- (iii) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) shall not be acceptable.
- (iv) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- (v) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- (vi) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- (b) Height, Leg Length, Visual Standards and Colour Vision are as follows:
|Trades||Height||Leg length||Visual Acuity||Maximum limits of Ref Error||Colour Vision|
|Med Asst||152.5 cm||Not applicable||6/36 each eye correctable to 6/9 each eye||Not exceeding + 3.50D including
Age limit for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21:
Candidates born between 17 January 2000 and 30 December 2003 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
Selection Process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Med Asst Trade:-
Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Test, Marking Pattern for Written Test, Adaptability Test-1, Adaptability Test-2, Medical Examination
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Jobs 2020?:
Eligible Candidates may attend Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally From 17th to 20th February 2020 at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Udhna, Magdalla Road, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat For Intake: 01/2021.
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Appearing IAF Recruitment Rally 2020.
The information made available on this Career and Employment portal is for informative purpose only. The content is correct and updated to the best of our knowledge.
Jobs20.in will not be responsible for the Mistakes or omissions as the Lots of material has been compiled from various public sources including many open sources, such as Wikipedia.
|Date of Recruitment Rally||17th to 20th February, 2020|
|Official Notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment||Click here|
Find Other Air Force Jobs 2020