IITE Gandhinagar Jobs Career Notification 2020 Apply for Teaching & Non-teaching Vacancy in Indian Institute of Teacher Education
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Candidates who fulfilling essential qualification may apply for the posts of Assistant Professor, Deputy Director, Civil Engineer & Other Vacancies in IITE Gandhinagar on or before 13th June 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Indian Institute of Teacher Education, IITE Recruitment 2020-21, Admission, Fees, Placements, Courses, Current Job openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
Total no of Post: 44
Name of the Posts: Teaching & Non-teaching vacancies
IITE Recruitment 2020 Details:
IITE Gandhinagar Teaching Post :-
Name Of Posts :- Assistant Professor
|Sr. No.||Name Of Subject||Number Of Posts|
IITE Recruitment 2020 Administrative Posts:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Total No Post|
|02||Public Relation Officer cum Publication officer||01|
|10||PA to VC||01|
|11||PA to Registrar||01|
|13||Technical Assistant (Publication &
Educational Qualification for IITE Recruitment 2020-21:
For Teaching Post :-
Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Mathematics, English & Geography :-
- Post Graduate Degree in Science with Subject of Mathematics/ Physics/ chemistry/ Any Subject from Life Sciences/ English/Geography with minimum 55% marks.
- Ph. D. Degree in Concern Subject or NET/ SET in Concern Subject.
- Post Graduate Degree in Science(M.Sc.) with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to area of specialization
- P.G Degree in education (M.Ed.) with minimum 55% marks.
- Ph. D. Degree in Education or NET/ SET in Education.
Physical Education :-
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) with minimum Fifty Five Percent marks or its equivalent grade.
Performing Arts & Fine Arts :-
- Postgraduate degree in Performing Arts/ Fine Arts with minimum fifty five percent marks or its equivalent grade.
Administrative Posts :-
Deputy Director :-
- Post Graduate Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce.
- P.G. Degree in Education (M.Ed.).
- Ph.D. Degree in Education.
Public Relation Officer cum Publication officer :-
- PG Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism from
UGC recognized institutes/ Universities.
Civil Engineer :-
- B. E. in Civil Engineering with at least first class or equivalent.
Assistant Librarian :-
- Master degree in Library Science or equivalent.
System Manager & System Analyst :-
- PG Degree in IT/ Computer Application from UGC recognized institutes/ Universities.
Training Officer :-
- A Master’s degree from a recognized University.
Account Supervisor :-
- M.Com Or B.Com Or Equivalent Grade with minimum 10 years of experience in University/ Institute/ Government Sector.
Graphic Designer :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Designing/ Fine Arts.
PA to VC & PA to Registrar :-
- A Master’s degree from a recognized University.
Network Engineer :-
- BCA or Equivalent with 55% Marks or Equivalent.
Technical Assistant (Publication & Content) :-
- PG Degree in any discipline from UGC recognized institutes/ Universities.
Library Assistant :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Any PG Degree
- Any Bachelor’s Degree.
Lab Assistant :-
- B. Sc. with Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology with 50% Marks or Equivalent Grade.
Junior Clerk :-
- Any Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks or Equivalent Grade.
Age Limit for IITE Recruitment:
There is No Age Limit For All Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Only Age Limit given for Deputy Director Those Candidates upper age limit will be 65 years.
Candidates Have to Pay Rs.400/- For Each Post. Separate application along with separate application fee should be submitted for each post.
IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 Salary:
For Teaching posts :-
32500/- Fix Salary (Per Month) For All Posts.
Non-Teaching Posts :-
|Sr. No.||Fix Salary In Rs Per Month|
|1 To 3||50,000/-|
|4 To 7||32,500/-|
|8 & 9||31,340/-|
|10 To 12||25,000/-|
|13 To 15||20,000/-|
|17 & 18||15,000/-|
Selection Process for IITE Recruitment 2020:-
Selection will be based on Personal Interview. Interview will be commenced either physical or online mode for IITE Recruitment 2020-21.
The printed copy of online submitted application form, complete in all respects along with all enclosures and fee receipt must bring while Interview. Without printed copy of online submitted application form candidate will not permitted to attend the Interview at any cost (only in case of physical interview ).
The Place of Interview:
Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Ramkurshna Paramhans Vidya Sankul, Sector-15, Kh-Road, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)-382016.
How to Apply for IITE Gandhinagar Jobs 2020?:
The candidates fulfilling the above requirements for the post are requested submit their application by online using University website www.iite.ac.in
or by email along with Scanned copy of his/ her necessary documents i.e. Qualification, Experience, Caste, Age, other documents the Email:[email protected] on or before 13th June, 2020.
This Article Information Purpose Only. We advise to the candidates that you must read the Official Notification carefully before sending application form for Indian Institute of Teacher Education IITE Recruitment 2020.
Important Date and Notification:
|Last date for receipt of application form is||13th June, 2020|
|Official Notification of IITE Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2020
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|