IISERBPR Recruitment 2020-21 | Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator, Office Assistant Vacancy
Get the latest IISERBPR Berhampur Jobs 2020 Apply for Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator, Office Assistant Vacancies in Odisha.
IISERBPR Recruitment 2020 Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator, Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy Berhampur, Odisha. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur (MHRD, Govt. of India). After Graduation Pass eligible Candidates may apply for 03 Superintending Engineer, Junior Translator, Office Assistant Vacancies till 11th June, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, IISERBPR Recruitment 2020-21 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
IISERBPR Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Pay Level|
|Office Assistant (Multi Skill)||01||05|
- Superintending Engineer:- First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in relevant field (preferably in civil) from a recognized University / Institute. Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc
- Junior Translator: Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level
- Office Assistant (Multi Skill): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with sufficient typing speed, proficiency in office application like Word, Excel, Power Point etc
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Superintending Engineer||57 years|
|Junior Translator||35 years|
|Office Assistant (Multi Skill)||30 years|
Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- through online portal (SBI I-collect link available in the online application portal) for each position.
After paying the application fee through online, the generated SBII-Collection reference number must be entered in the online application portal and finally submit the form. Otherwise, the application will be treated as incomplete.
Shortlisted Applicants will have to Appear or A Written Exam will be conducted through Online/ Offline Mode (Based on the Syllabus which will be Indicated in the Call letter)/ Skill Test/ Trade Test etc.
How to Apply for IISERBPR Jobs 2020?:
Interested Candidates Fulfilling The Above Laid Down Eligibility Criteria may Apply Online through Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur’s Website www.iiserbpr.ac.in from 22nd May, to 11th June, 2020.
After Applying Online Application, A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of certificates of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute On or Before 22nd June, 2020.
Address for sending the hard copy of the application:
Recruitment Cell Room No.: 205, Second Floor, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, Transit campus (Govt. ITI Building), Engineering School Road, Berhampur, District- Ganjam, Odisha, Pin Code- 760010 Tel. No. +91 680 2227 710
This Article Information Purpose Only. We advise to the candidates that you must read the Official Notification carefully before Apply Online Registration for IISERBPR Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for IISERBPR Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date For Apply Online||22nd May, 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Application Form||11th June, 2020|
|Last Date for Receipt Hard Copy Application||22nd June, 2020|
|Official Notification of IISERBPR Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|For Govt Job in Odisha 2020-21||CLICK HERE|
Documents (self-attested) to be submitted along with the application:
- Printout of online application duly signed in each page.
- Self-Attested copies of all Certificates, Mark sheets from Matriculation onwards.
- Self-Attested copies of any other relevant certificates / testimonials.
- Self-Attested copies Community Certificates (SC/ ST/ OBC), certificates for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) & Ex-Servicemen etc. as per Govt. of India norms. In case of OBC category candidates, latest non-creamy layer certificate is essential.
- Self-Attested copies of experience Certificates issued by the Competent Authorities, if any.
- Any difficulties relating to submission of online application may be sent to [email protected]