ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020 | Apply for ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research Jobs Vacancy
ICMR NIMR Vacancies Notification 2020 | After High School, 12th Class, Degree, PG Jobs in Delhi 2020-21 Apply Online for 24 posts of Scientist, MTS, Project Technical Assistant and Other Vacancies.
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,. Interested candidates who fulfilling essential qualification may Apply for the posts of Scientist, Project Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager, Senior Project Assistant/ UDC and Multi Tasking Staff in NIMR till 18th May, 2020.
If you are interested in 10th 12th Pass Govt Job Vacancy or upcoming sarkari naukri 2020-21 subscribe our website to get daily job notification.
Read all the details and requirements for the ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical-Microbiology)||03|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical)||03|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||04|
|Project Technical Assistant||04|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||02|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||04|
|Multi Tasking Staff||04|
|Total no of Posts||24 Posts|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical-Microbiology): Post Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in Microbiology after MBBS
- Scientist – ‘B’ (Non Medical): 1st Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology from a recognized University with two years’ experience in any laboratory. OR
- 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with Ph.D in relevant subject from a recognized University
- Project Officer/ Section Officer: Graduate in any discipline with 1 year experience of administration/ finance and accounts work or engineering or any technical work
- Project Technical Assistant: Graduate in science/ engineering/ IT from a recognized university with 1 year work experience.
- IT Manager/ Web Manager: Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Computer application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from a recognized Institution/ University AND
- 1 year experience in relevant areas of app development/ portals/ websites/ applications/ programming or Information System
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC: 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board with 2 years of experience of administrative work or Graduate in any discipline with 1 year
experience of administrative work. AND
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (KDPH) on computer
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): High School or equivalent from a recognized Board
Age limit :-
|Name of the Post||Age Limit As on 18.05.2020|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical-Microbiology)||40 years|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical)||35 years|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||30 years|
|Project Technical Assistant||30 years|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||30 years|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||28 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff||25 years|
Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen/ Departmental candidates including projects’ employees as per Govt. of India/ DoPT/ ICMR Norms as amended from time to time.
ICMR NIMR Recruitment Delhi Salary:
|Name Of Posts||Salary In Rs. Per Month|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical-Microbiology)||Rs. 64,000 + HRA as applicable|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical)||Rs. 48,000 + HRA as applicable|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||32,000|
|Project Technical Assistant||31,000|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||32,500|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||17,000|
|Multi Tasking Staff||15,800|
Selection Process Will Be Based On Personal Interview at ICMR-NIMR, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi -110077
ICMR NIMR Recruitment Schedule Of Interview:-
|Name Of Posts||Date & Time|
|Scientist – ‘C’ (Medical-Microbiology)||20th May 2020, 10:00-12:00 noon|
|Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical)||20th May 2020, 12:00-02:00 PM|
|Project Officer/ Section Officer||21st May 2020, 10:00-12:00 noon|
|Project Technical Assistant||21st May 2020, 12:00-02:00 PM|
|IT Manager/ Web Manager||22nd May 2020, 10:00-12:00 noon|
|Senior Project Assistant/ UDC||22nd May 2020, 12:00-02:00 PM|
|Multi Tasking Staff||22nd May 2020, 03:00-04:00 PM|
How to Apply for Delhi ICMR NIMR Jobs 2020?
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Submit Their Application in Prescribed format (available on the websites of ICMR and NIMR) through email at [email protected] On or Before 18th May 2020.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Sending Application for Delhi ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates for ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2020-21:
|Starting Date for Receipt of Application Form||18th May, 2020|
|Date of Interview||20th to 22nd May, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of ICMR NIMR Recruitment||Click Here|