HRIDC Jobs Notification 2020-21 Apply for Executive Vacancy in Haryana Rail Infrastructure development Corporation Limited
Get the latest BE/ B.Tech Engineer Degree Pass Govt job opportunities in Haryana through HRIDC Recruitment 2020-21
HRIDC Recruitment 2020 Latest Gurugram Walk in Interview Jobs Vacancy Haryana. There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Haryana Rail Infrastructure development Corporation Limited (HRIDC). Eligible Candidates may Walk-in-Interview for the posts of Sr Executive, Executive, Executive Asst Vacancies in HRIDC Gurugram On 17th April 2020
Read all the details and requirements for the Haryana Rail Infrastructure development Corporation Limited, HRIDC Recruitment 2020, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Sarkari Naukri or Govt Job in Haryana 2020-21, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
HRIDC Recruitment 2020-21 Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Senior Executive (Civil)||03|
Senior Executive (Civil):
- B. Tech/B.E.(Civil Engineering)from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- M. Tech from a recognized University in the relevant field (i.e. Structural Engineering/ Soil Mechanics) with minimum 60% marks.
- B. Tech from a recognized University in the relevant field (i.e. Civil/ Electrical) with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduate from a recognized University in any field with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit for HRIDC Posts 2020:-
The minimum age of Candidate should be 35 Years for all the posts as on date of advertisement.
Selection Process for HRIDC Recruitment 2020:
Selection will be done through walk-in-interview. Interview will be held on 17th April 2020 at 11:00 AM at HRIDC office at Gurugram
Candidates will be required to undergo Medical examination after selection and will be considered for engagement only if found medically fit, in addition to other criteria. The candidates should not be Colour-Blind (Except for Part-3 i.e. Executive Assistant).
consolidated emoluments @ Rs. 40,000/- (For Sr. Executive) & Rs. 30,000/- (for Executive)
How to Apply for HRIDC Jobs 2020:
Eligible and Interested May Walk in Interview along duly filled in application format (Downloaded from HRIDC Website http://hridc.co.in) with self-attested photocopies of all Relevant Document Certificate at HRIDC office at Gurugram, Haryana On 17th April 2020.
Important Dates for HRIDC Recruitment 2020:
|Date of Walk In Interview||17th April, 2020|
|Reporting time||10:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Official Advertisement of HRIDC Recruitment||Click Here|
|Other Latest Govt Job in Haryana||Click Here|
Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, Plot No. 143, 5th floor Sector-44, RailTel Tower, Gurugram, Haryana.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along with below documents for Walk in Interview:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
- High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications and statement of marks of all the qualifications for all semester/ years (including 10th and 12th class)
- Proof of identity and address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different period experience as claimed in the Application Form
- In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last month’s salary slips, form 16 and other documents which clearly prove continuity in the job are to be attached. In case, certificates claim is not established from the proofs submitted, his/ her application is liable to be rejected.
- Any other documents in support of candidature.