GRD Ghoom Indian Army Recruitment, Army Rally Bharti Ghoom 2020 Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts Open Soldier Vacancy
Get the latest employment 10th Pass Govt. job opportunities in West Bengal through Gorkha Recruiting Depot, GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti Ghum 2020-21
Gorkha Recruiting Depot Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally, Ghum Army Rally Bharti GRD Ghoom 2020 10th Pass Sarkari Army Jobs in West Bengal.
NOTE- ALL RECRUITMENT RALLIES PLANNED IN APR 2020 HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THREAT OF CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
Gorkha Recruiting Depot GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020 10th Pass Soldier GD Jobs Vacancy (Ghum).
There is a new recruitment that has been announced by the Indian Army, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Ghoom, Army Recruitment Rally Ghoom Bharti (Ghum). Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria and belonging to districts of West Bengal viz, Darjeeling and Kalimpong can apply online Registration for the post of Indian Soldier GD Vacancies from 13 March 2020 to 26 April 2020 through Bharatiya Thal Sena Official Website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 27 April 2020. Date and time of reporting at rally site will be mentioned on Admit Card
Read all the details and requirements for the ARO Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally at Ghoom Army Ground, Online Registration, Job Openings, application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
If you are interested in applying for other Upcoming Army Recruitment Rally Bharti 2020-21, Sarkari Naukri or Government jobs in West Bengal, Subscribe our website to receive daily job updates
West Bengal Army Recruitment 2020 | ARO GRD Ghoom Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-21
1. GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020 Jobs complete details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th/ Matric pass|
|Date of Online Registration||13 March 2020 to 26 April 2020|
|Date of GRD Ghoom Rally||04 May 2020 to 06 May 2020|
|Place of Rally||Ghoom Army Ground (Ghum)|
District Will be Covered:
Darjeeling and Kalimpong districts West Bengal.
2. Educational Qualification for ARO Gorkha Recruiting Depot Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020:
- Soldier General Duty:– Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
3. Age, Height, Weight, Chest (Physical Standard) for GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020:-
|Name of the Posts||Age (Years)||Height (CM)||Weight
|17 years 06 months to 21 years||157||48||77 (+ 5 CM
4. Selection Procedure in ARO GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020:
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement Test
3. Medical Test
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate.
5. How to Apply | Online Registration for ARO GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 13th March to 26th April 2020 and attend ARO GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020 from 04 to 22 May, 2020 at Ghoom Army Ground (Ghum). For more details:-
Telephone Number – 9607207310, 9805058866
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Online Registration Application Form For ARO GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020.
6. Important Dates for ARO GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020:
|Online Registration:||13 March 2020 to 26 April 2020|
|Date of GRD Ghoom Army Recruitment Rally 2020||04 to 16 May, 2020|
|Venue of ARO GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti 2020||Ghoom Army Ground|
|Official Notification of GRD Ghoom Army Rally Bharti West Bengal||Click here|
Ghum (also Spelt Ghoom) is a small hilly locality in the Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India Pin Code-734102
Important Documents for GRD Ghum Army Rally Bharti Army Rally Vacancies in Indian Army 2020
Candidates Are Required To Bring Following Documents / Certificates In Original With Two Attested Photocopies With Them Rally Site:-
- Admit Card. Printed With Laser Printer On Good Quality Paper (Do Not Shrink The Size).
- Photograph. Twenty Copies Of Unattested Passport Size Colour Photographs Developed On Good Quality Photographic Paper In White Background Not More Than Three Months Old. Computer Printouts / Photoshopped Photographs Will Not Be Accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Education Certificates With Marks Sheet In Original Of All Educational Qualifications Achieved By Candidate I.e. 10th/ Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation Etc From Recognised School / College/ Board/ University.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate Issued By The Tehsildar/ SDM.
- School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate Issued By The School/ College Principal/ Headmaster, Where The Candidate Last Studied.
- Character Certificate. Character Certificate With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried Certificate For Candidates Less Than 21 Years Of Age With Photograph Issued By Village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation Within Last Six Months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/ SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW Candidates Original Discharge Book Of Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Sports Certificate.
- Affidavit Duly Signed By Candidate On Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper As Per Specimen Duly Attested By Notary Will Be Submitted By Candidate.
- Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/c, Pan Card & Aadhar Card Are Mandatory Documents For Final Enrollment For Purpose Of Pay & Allowances And Other Social Benefits Scheme.