GPSC Goa Vacancies Notification 2020 Apply Online for Group A & B Post in the Department of Goa Medical College, Goa Dental College and Hospital & Others
After Master’s Degree or Graduate Jobs in Goa 2020-21 Apply Online for 61 posts of A & B Vacancies through GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21.
GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online for Group A & B Post. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by The Goa Public Service Commission. Interested candidates fulfilling essential qualification may Apply Online for the posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturers, Junior Physician, Tutor, Planning Officer, Associate Professor, Principal, Technical Officer and Civil Aviation Officer Vacancies in the Department of Goa Medical College, Goa Dental College and Hospital and Others in Goa till 22nd May, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21 Complete Details
|Name of the Post||Group A & B|
|Number of Posts||61 posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Department Wise Vacancy Details for GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Department|
|Assistant Professor in Neurology||02||Goa Medical College|
|Lecturers||28||Goa Dental College And Hospital|
|Junior Physician||01||Directorate Of Health Services|
|Tutor in the Institute of Nursing Education||19||Directorate Of Health Services|
|Professor in the Institute of Nursing Education||02||Directorate Of Health Services|
|Planning Officer||02||Directorate Of Industries, Trade And Commerce|
|Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||01||Goa College Of Pharmacy|
|Assistant Professor in Konkani in Government College||01||Directorate Of Higher Education|
|Principal||01||Goa College Of Art|
|Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Applied Art)||02||Goa College Of Art|
|Technical Officer in Administrative Reforms Department||01||Secretariat|
|Civil Aviation Officer||01||Directorate Of Civil Aviation|
Educational Qualification and Experience for GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21:
- Assistant Professor in Neurology: Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality, At least one year teaching and/ or research experience in a recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution
- Lecturers Goa Dental College And Hospital: Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent, Should be registered with Dental Council, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Junior Physician in Directorate Of Health Services: Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the specialty concerned
- Tutor in the Institute of Nursing Education: Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University
- Professor in the Institute of Nursing Education: Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized University, Ten years’ experience after Master’s Degree in Nursing, out of which, seven years should be teaching experience in College of Nursing
- Planning Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics of a recognized University, Post-graduate degree in Business Management
- Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Bachelors and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree and Ph. D., Minimum of 5 years experience in Teaching/ Research/ Industry of which 2 years post Ph. D. experience
- Assistant Professor in Konkani in Government College: Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level, National Eligibility Test (NET)/ State Level Eligibility Test (SET)
- Principal Goa College Of Art: Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree, Ph. D or equivalent in appropriate discipline, Minimum of 10 years experience
- Assistant Professor in Fine Art (Applied Art): Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Applied Art) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree, Knowledge of Konkani.
- Technical Officer in Administrative Reforms Department: Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent
- Civil Aviation Officer: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, In-house training courses conducted by the authorized scheduled operators, Five years experience at supervisory level in the Civil Aviation Sector.
Candidates who are interested in Applying for Principal Post Maximum Age should be 50 years and for all remaining posts upper age limit is 45 years.
Pay Scale of GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Professor in Neurology||Rs. 15,600- 39,100+ 6,600/|
|Lecturers & Junior Physician||15,600- 39,100+ 5400/-|
|Tutor in the Institute of Nursing Education||9,300- 34,800+ 4,200/-|
|Professor in the Institute of Nursing Education||15,600- 39,100+ 7,600/-|
|Planning Officer||9,300- 34,800+ 4,600/|
|Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||37,400- 67,000+ 9,000/-|
|Assistant Professor in Konkani in Government College & in Fine Art (Applied Art)||15,600- 39,100+ 6,000/-|
|Principal||Level 14 + Special Allowance Rs. 3000/- per month|
|Technical Officer in Administrative Reforms Department||9,300- 4,800+ 4,600/-|
|Civil Aviation Officer||As per revised pay matrix level 6|
How to Apply for GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21
Interested and eligible Candidates having the required qualification, May Apply Online Through Official Website GPSC Goa http://gpsc.goa.gov.in on or Before 22nd May, 2020.
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before Applying Online Application for Group A & B GPSC Goa Recruitment 2020-21
Important Date and Notification:
|Last Date for Apply Online Application Form||22nd May, 2020|
|Official Advertisement of GPSC Goa Recruitment||GPSC Goa Advt|
Address of GPSC Goa:
Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji-Goa 403001