Government Medical College Nalgonda Jobs Notification 2020 Apply for Various Faculty Vacancy in DME Telangana
Get the latest Telangana Jobs 2020 for MD/ MS/ MBBS Degree Holder Apply for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutor Posts of Government Medical College Nalgonda.
Government Medical College Nalgonda Recruitment 2020 Faculty Jobs Vacancy Telangana. There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Government of Telangana, Office of the Principal, Government Medical College Nalgonda, Telangana. After Postgraduate Qualification MD/MS in Concerned Specialist, MBBS Degree Holder eligible Candidates may apply for Various Faculty posts in Government Medical College Nalgonda, Telangana.
Read all the details and requirements for the Government Medical College Nalgonda Recruitment 2020 Job openings application form, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, date of place, hiring organization and apply accordingly.
Total no of Faculty Posts: 25
Name of the Posts:-
Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Tutors at Govt. Medical College/ General Hospital Nalgonda
Government Medical College Nalgonda Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Posts|
|Total no of Posts||25 Posts|
Professor: Physiology, Pharmacology, General Medicine and General Surgery
Associate Professor: Anesthesia, Radiology
Assistant Professor: Physiology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Pediatrics and Radiology
Tutors: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine
Educational Qualification for Government Medical College Nalgonda Jobs:
- Professor: A Postgraduate Qualification MD/MS in concerned Specialty and as per TEQ regulations of MCI
- Associate Professor: A Postgraduate Qualification MD/MS in concerned Specialty and as per TEQ regulations of MCI
- Assistant Professor: A Postgraduate Qualification MD/MS in concerned Specialty and as per TEQ regulations of MCI
- Tutors: MBBS, Candidates having Post Graduation (MD or Diploma) in Concerned Speciality will be Given Preference
- Registration for All Posts: MBBS and Additional Qualification Registered with Telangana Medical Council
Age limit for Government Medical College Nalgonda Telangana 2020-21:
The Age of Applicant should be Below 65 Years..
The Walk-in-Interview is Scheduled to be Conducted on 24th February, 2020 at the Office of the Principal, Government Medical College Nalgonda, Telangana
Candidates will be Selected Based on the Following Criteria:-
Marks Obtained in MD/ MS/ DNB PG Degree: 80%
Post MD/ MS/ DNB Teaching Experience: 10%
Publications in Indexed Journals:-
A. National 1 mark per each Publication
B. International 2 marks per each Publication: 10%
|Name of the Posts||Consolidated Remuneration|
|Associate Professor||1,50,000 P.M.|
|Assistant Professor||1,25,000 P.M.|
How to Apply for Government Medical College Nalgonda Jobs 2020?:
Eligible and Interested Candidates may Submit Their Application Form along with Guideline is available at DME website dme.telangana.gov.in and in GMC Nalgonda Website gmcnalgonda.in along with Xerox Copies of all relevant Documents to O/o Principal, Government Medical College, Nalgonda on or before 24th February, 2020 till 10.00 a.m.
Rahamath Nagar, Ramgiri, Nalgonda, Telangana 508003
We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification Before Submitting Application Form for Government Medical College Nalgonda Recruitment 2020.
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||24th February, 2020|
|Official Notification of Government Medical College Nalgonda Jobs 2020 Telangana||Click here|
The following documents should be Submitted along with Application Form:
- Aadhar Card and PAN Card
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC/ Birth Certificate)
- Study/ Bonafied Certificates 4th to 10th Class
- MBBS and MD/ MS/ DNB Degree
- MBBS Registration from Telangana/ AP Medical Council, PG Qualification registration from Telangana State Medical Council Only
- Copy of Experience Certificate for all Teaching Appointments held
- Senior Resident/ Tutor Experience Certificate for Assistant Professor post if Applicable.
- Copies of Publications with Proof of Indexation