DRB Namakkal Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Clerk Vacancies in Cooperative Societies 2020
Cooperative Bank jobs in Tamil Nadu 2020-21 Apply online for Clerk Recruitment in DRB Namakkal District Central Cooperative Bank Tamil Nadu.
DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Clerk Posts: There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department Namakkal District Tamilnadu. Eligible candidates may apply online for the post of Assistant/ Clerk in Cooperative Societies-2020 till 31st March, 2020.
Read all the details and requirements for the DRB Namakkal District Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Clerk Job openings Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and apply accordingly.
DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020-21 Details:
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Clerk|
|No Of Vacancies||62 posts|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31-03-2020|
|Exam Date||26-04-2020 Postponed|
Cooperative Training Educational Qualification Details:
- Pattern (10+2+Degree) or (10+3+Degree)
- Diploma in Cooperative Management of the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union, obtained through the Cooperative Training Institutes run by the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union, Chennai.
- Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management of the National Council for Cooperative Training (Obtained through the Institute of Cooperative Management, Madurai and Natesan Institute of Cooperative Management, Chennai)
- B.Com(Hons) with Cooperation as special subject
- M.Com with Cooperation as special subject
- Post Graduate in Business Administration (Cooperation) of the Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Coop Management, Pune.
- Post Graduate degree in Cooperation in any University recognized by UGC
- B.A (Cooperation) in which they should have passed (a) Book Keeping, (b)Banking, (c) Cooperation, (d) Auditing subjects.
- B.Com Degree with Cooperation as optional subject in which they should have passed (a)Book Keeping,(b)Banking,(c) Cooperation, (d) Auditing subjects.
- Candidates who are currently undergoing Diploma in Cooperative Training (2019 – 2020) both by regular and correspondence course in Institute of Cooperative Management
- For correct and complete details must visit DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020 Career Notification.
Candidates age limit should be between 18-30 years for unreserved category, upper age relaxable as per govt rules.
Application fee for DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020
Candidates have to Pay Rs.250/- Directly through the Central Cooperative Bank Branch counter using Bank Pay-in-slip Or Online Payment through “SBI collect” (State Bank of India Portal)
SBI Collect’ (Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card) Or District Central Cooperative Bank Challan.
How to Apply for DRB Namakkal Jobs 2020-21
Interested candidates may apply online through the Namakkal District Central Cooperative Bank website www.drbnamakkal.net on or before 31st March, 2020.
We Advise To The Candidates That Must Read The Official Notification Before Apply Online Application Form For DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020.
|Online Application Start Date||07-03-2020|
|Online Application End Date||31-03-2020|
|Exam Date||26-04-2020 Postponed|
|Official notification of DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|other latest govt jobs 2020 in Banking||Click Here|
Instructions to Candidates for DRB Namakkal Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should apply only through online in the District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department Namakkal District website www.drbnamakkal.net
- All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC/ HSC/ Degree Register Number, Month and Year of passing and Name of the Board/ University, which issued the Certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the online Application is liable for rejection at any stage.
- Candidate who have more than one SSLC mark sheets, should enter the details available in the mark sheets issued after final attempt in which he had passed the SSLC examination
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is Mandatory for apply through online. E-mail ID and Mobile Number should always be kept in active. DRB will send all communications and messages through the registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, DU Number will be generated. Candidates should note this number for further reference. This number should be filled in appropriate place in online application
The Chairman/Joint Registrar, Namakkal District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies, Room No.2, IInd floor, Collectorate, Namakkal.