DMHO Kurnool Jobs 2021 Latest Lab Technician, OT Technician, Staff Nurse, MO & Other Vacancies
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Applications invited for the post of Lab Technician, OT Technician, Staff Nurse, MO & Other Vacancies in Office, DMHO Kurnool.
There is a latest jobs Notification has announced by Government of Andhra Pradesh, Office of the District Medical and Health Officer Kurnool. After 12th Pass/ Intermediate with diploma/ degree holder Candidates who have meet the eligibility criteria May Apply For 38 Posts of Lab Technician, OT Technician, Staff Nurse, MO & Other vacancies in DMHO Kurnool on or before 9th April, 2021.
Find Other Latest Government Jobs 2021-22
|8th Pass Govt Job||10th Pass Govt Job|
|12th Pass Govt Job||After Graduation Govt Job|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Indian Railway Recruitment|
|Army Rally Bharti||Hospital Jobs|
For Other Free AP Sarkari Naukri in DMHO Kurnool Bharti 2021, Freshers or 8th Passed, 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs Or Full Time / Part Time Vacancies Notification DMHO Kurnool Jobs 2021 Subscribe Our Website to Get Latest Rojgar Samachar/ Employment News AP govt Job 2021.
Read all the details and requirements for the DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Application form, Job openings, age limit, minimum qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, selection Process and apply accordingly.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician, OT Technician, Staff Nurse, MO & Other
DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021 Job Details
- Specialist MO-Pediatrician: 03
- Lab Technician: 01
- Physiotherapist: 01
- Early interventionist cum special educator: 01
- OT Technician: 06
- Adolescent councillor: 04
- Psychologist: 02
- Radiographer/ Technician: 01
- Specialist MO-Obstetrics and gynaecology: 03
- Consultant Medicine: 01
- Optometrist: 02
- Dental Technician: 02
- Staff Nurse: 06
- Medical Officers: 03
- Specialist MO-Anesthetists: 01
- Field Worker NCD- (NPPCF): 01
Eligibility criteria for DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021:
- Specialist MO-Pediatrician: MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in Pediatric
- Lab Technician: One Year Lab-Technician course after intermediate
- Physiotherapist: 10+2 qualification and One and half year certificate course of Multi Rehabilitation worker
- Early interventionist cum special educator: M.Sc. in Disability Studies (Early Intervention) with basic Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT)/ Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Speech Language Pathologist (ASLP)/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS.
- OT Technician: Intermediate from recognized board and Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology Course
- Adolescent Councillor: Qualified with degree in Social Work
- Psychologist: Masters Degree in Child Psychology
- Radiographer/ Technician: Must have passed C.R.A. Examination
- Specialist MO-Obstetrics and gynaecology: MBBS with PG Degree in OBG recognized by Medical Council of India
- Consultant Medicine: MD in Medicine with MCA Regn.
- Optometrist: Bachelors Degree in Optometry (or) Master in Optometry
- Dental Technician: Passed 1 or 2 years course on Dental Technician
- Staff Nurse: GNM Course (or) B.Sc. (N), Must be registered in the A.P. Nursing & Midwives Council.
- Medical Officers: MBBS Degree
- Specialist MO-Anesthetists: MBBS with PG Degree in Anesthetist
- Field Worker NCD- (NPPCF): 10+2 with science
Age Limit for DMHO Kurnool Jobs 2021:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18-42 years for general category/ OC As on 1st July, 2021. Upper age relaxation as per govt. guideline.
DMHO Kurnool Jobs 2021 Salary :-
- Specialist MO, Consultant Medicine: Rs.140000 for Tribal, Rs. 110000 Plain
- Lab Technician: Rs.19019/-
- Physiotherapist: Rs. 30387/-
- Early interventionist cum special educator: Rs.24310/-
- OT Technician: Rs.12000/-
- Adolescent Councillor: Rs.12127/-
- Psychologist: Rs.33075/-
- Radiographer/ Technician: Rs.19019/-
- Optometrist: Rs.24310/-
- Dental Technician: Rs.18000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs.22500/-
- Medical Officers: Rs.53495/-
- Field Worker NCD- (NPPCF): Rs.11576/-
Selection Criteria for DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021:-
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and year of passing:-
- 45% marks shall be allotted against the marks obtained in the academic qualification
- 45% marks shall be allotted against the marks obtained in the Technical qualification
- 10% marks for the weight age from the date of passing technical examination @ 01 mark per year
Application Fee for DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021:
- OC / General candidates Rs.400/- and Rs. 200/- for Others through Demand draft obtained in favor of District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool.
How to Apply for DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021?:
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form in prescribed format along with all necessary relevant certificates to below mentioned address on or before 9th April, 2021.
District Medical and Health Officer, O/o DM&HO Kurnool Andhra Pradesh
This Article Information Purpose Only, We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before sending application form For DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021.
Important Date & Notification for DMHO Kurnool Jobs 2021
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||9th April, 2021|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|